Shadow gear advice

Hi, long time reader, have a quick question regarding tier gear changeover. I have read as much as i can from my phone at work, but would appreciate an answer if possible.

I have t12 4 piece on atm, chest and legs heroic. I have t13 in my bag, chest and legs LFR, and hand and shoulders normal. Should i keep t12 on until i get 4 normal pieces, or will it be better togo t13 now?

I cant link armory, but im xpiredmilk on Barthilas.

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Switch your two non-heroic t12 pieces for your two normal t13 pieces. The set bonus for 2pc t13 and 4pc t12 is the same, so you would go with the best stat upgrade in that case. ie, don't replace heroic with LFR, because it's a stat downgrade.
    Edit: I misread the post and didn't realize you had 4 pieces of t13. Imo, go with the 4pc. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's worth a lot more.
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sasslefrassed View Post
    Switch your two non-heroic t12 pieces for your two normal t13 pieces. The set bonus for 2pc t13 and 4pc t12 is the same, so you would go with the best stat upgrade in that case. ie, don't replace heroic with LFR, because it's a stat downgrade.
    Edit: I misread the post and didn't realize you had 4 pieces of t13. Imo, go with the 4pc. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's worth a lot more.
    Not sure what you said there, but I'd get at least 3 normal tier out of 4 T13 4p, to replace T12 4p.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Thanks for the replies, ill see what happens tonight, then hit the dummies