Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Without some clear interviews with the other guilds, it's difficult to tell, all we can say is that Kin put a lot of effort into making sure they had enough well geared classes to form any comp they desired.

Perhaps other guilds did not?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    People, for real now, The bug where you could silence/stun the bloods so that they dont do any dmg when they explode was never hotfixed on TW/Korean realms, it got hotfixed instantly on EU and US servers. We are all trying but spine is almost impossible to do even with class stacking it needs a lot of gear.
    Isn't it obvious, u think these guilds would just jump in front 40 places after they didnt get the first 6 down as fast as the others......?
    Blizz fucked up royally and i just cant wait for the excuse.
    Of course, you're prepared to provide proof of your assertion.

We'll wait here.

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 07:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    A new region that has NEVER had a TOP THREE world kill (KR, Stars had Yog+0, so I'm excluding TW) all of sudden comes and gets BOTH world 1st AND world 2nd. Yes this is COMPLETELY unexpected, and the main reason for the tinfoil hatting that has been going around.
    No. The reason for the tinfoil hats is because people are too fucking thickheaded to see past their own biases.

Oh and abject stupidty too.
    I'm a crazy taco.

15+ Year Old Account
    Silent, who was world 22nd in T12, killed Spine. They're EU, and now officially ahead of the big hitters.

It's not some Korea exploit conspiracy guys. Get a fucking grip already, Jesus.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    Without some clear interviews with the other guilds, it's difficult to tell, all we can say is that Kin put a lot of effort into making sure they had enough well geared classes to form any comp they desired.
    C'mon, man. Doncha know that it's just not possible for a guild outside of the US/EU who could possibly take world firsts?

Didn't you get the memo.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Quote Originally Posted by tacoloco View Post
    C'mon, man. Doncha know that it's just not possible for a guild outside of the US/EU who could possibly take world firsts?

Didn't you get the memo.
    OK, this is the second time you've called me out on something that I'm not sure is actually even there. Without actually interviewing the guilds in question from the OP, it is indeed difficult to know why they've fallen so far back from their usual standing. What we do know is that Kin devoted a heck of a lot of effort to gearing many alts at once, something they've said really helped them in this race. Perhaps the guilds in question didn't.

I fear you're trying to label me as a Korean hater or one of those people who blames their success on random exploits or double loot rubbish, and I'd really rather you didn't
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    iTs A cOnSpIrAcY!!!!

OnT: What happend to Bl, Paragon, Envy, Method and Vodka is... they got replaced, and by what seems to be guilds that actually care. I am a Paragon fan btw, hopped for them to smoke everyone as usual. But some new blood up in the starter field is just good for the game and for business. In MoP i hope they wont screw themselves with a 10 ft black dildo in there asses as they did this tier...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    OK, this is the second time you've called me out on something that I'm not sure is actually even there. Without actually interviewing the guilds in question from the OP, it is indeed difficult to know why they've fallen so far back from their usual standing. What we do know is that Kin devoted a heck of a lot of effort to gearing many alts at once, something they've said really helped them in this race. Perhaps the guilds in question didn't.

I fear you're trying to label me as a Korean hater or one of those people who blames their success on random exploits or double loot rubbish, and I'd really rather you didn't
    Did you not see the smiley face? I was being sarcastic.

I was mocking the idiots who have to look for -any- reason to dismiss KIN's accomplishment.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Deleted
    Wo the fuck cares, this is just a game over 5 years no body probley playing WoW anymore so you got a achievemt the real world does not care about, does not give you promotion on higher income. Just say you got to much free time and nothing beter to do, and whiners on this forums are even worse.

Clap clap get a live flame on!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron locust View Post
    Can't it just be because KIN hit the right stradegy at the right time for the right encounter?
    Can't they just be that good this time?

And can we not just say good job, way to be on top?
    That would require a level of tact and civility that I don't think these forums are capable of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azona View Post
    Wo the fuck cares, this is just a game over 5 years no body probley playing WoW anymore so you got a achievemt the real world does not care about, does not give you promotion on higher income. Just say you got to much free time and nothing beter to do, and whiners on this forums are even worse.

Clap clap get a live flame on!

*snip* Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2011-12-21 at 02:04 AM.

well the EU guilds had to Exploit to stay in the race and see where that got us :P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggasson View Post
    not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid

Doesn't Matter, Had Sex

what about a hotfix which wasn't implemented on asian realms ?
    they used spirit link totems to remove debuffs from something dunno exacly. Every top guilds member now that :O
    No idea why nobody say about that.

What happened to Blood Legion, Method, Envy, and Vodka?

They got beat to the world first 10/25m DW kills. Next question.

CHANGE? I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolye View Post
    but the point is World First....i mean didnt BL try to get many legendaries as ppossible? Wasnt that the strategy?

look at paragon, they exploited LFR and got banned, wrong strategy

also i thought Blood Legion was all prepared for it.

and by the way from what i read from few ppl post....i thought this DS raid was easy? why is other top guild having trouble? i really wanna know.
    lfr IS EASY but not heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Lexren View Post
    Doesn't Matter, Had Sex
    Oh god thanks. Now Lonely Islands youtube video is about to get like 5 more views from me because I have to listen to the song now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexren View Post
    Doesn't Matter, Had Sex
    I bet that guy was good for you

You might not have noticed but we actually did get banned for a 182 hours. It kind of tends to slow one down to lose a lockout of gear and time to grind a boss that demands you to have a dozen or more well geared mages and rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    You might not have noticed but we actually did get banned for a 182 hours. It kind of tends to slow one down to lose a lockout of gear and time to grind a boss that demands you to have a dozen or more well geared mages and rogues.
    Well that means that you're definitely going to kill it within a week, right?