Deleted

Deepsea sagefish

Algaefin Rockfish no longer swim in schools, and schools of Deepsea Sagefish have taken their place along many coastlines.

Anyone else a bit miffed that it took them this long to fix the lack of fishing pools for them? -_-

Happy I can now get my buff without having to go through the ah or baking cookies.

Hurray!

Better late than never I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the Deepsea Sagefish is not required for the raid fish feast. So no effect on this.
    I doubt many LFR raiders are that competitive to use single bufffood. And seeing how easy the LFR dragonsoul is... it's, sadly, not even needed.
    But I'm curious to see the army of fishing bots moving to that small area in deepholm going for the lava fishies. Perhaps the prices for this (300g+ per stack on my server) will drop.
    Would really make me happy. :)
    Last edited by Pere uBu; 2011-12-21 at 03:46 AM.

even though they are not part of the fishfeast, it should help with the highland guppy as the sagefish are a much better fish that is used for intellect food, meaning more people will be fishing them up, meaning (if the pools are still linked which i suspect they are) there will be more highland guppy pools about in the zone

Deleted
    It's a bit annoying, because I still have 4000 algaefin rockfish that are selling for like, 10g a stack... from when my guild did loads of fishing for the fish feast achievement and there were too many guildies to hit up the good pools so a lot of people ended up just fishing rockfish. Sagefish would have actually been useful.... but ah well, it's a positive change so I'm not complaining

they need to add more guppy pools in the twilight highlands.

So. Many. More...

Took a year for them to make this change. Back when I was still raiding on my shaman, I used to dread fishing in the open waters in Twilight Highlands just to get my buff food.

Ah well, better late than never I guess. At least this helps some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokaris84 View Post
    they need to add more guppy pools in the twilight highlands.

So. Many. More...
    Also to add lake in Tol Barad where you could fish all fish feast mats (same way Wintergrasp lake worked) and/or increase chance to catch Lavascale Catfish to 100%.

It did cost 300 gold to buy stack of fish feasts in WotLK on my server. Nowadays it is 1800 gold to buy mats for same stack... With barely anyone farming those.

Also adding meat alternative (to feasts and single player buffs) would work as well. Whosoever designed fish-only buffs in Cata should be fired or be put 24/7 to fish.