Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm at 20 pets and 70 mounts, my dream is to reach insane amount as the other people in this thread has, but it will always stay a dream cause I simply don't have enough time to farm this.

But, Way to go guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm closing in on 170 pets, though mounts I'm not doing so well. I believe I'm just short of 120 there.

I'm at like 164 pets and 149 mounts (I'm missing a few easy ones though like ICC25 meta drake and the Seahorse as well as both DMF mounts). I've been farming Attumen in Karazhan for literally 3 years every week and still nada, and killed Skadi 73 times alone, not counting all the times in Wrath doing randoms. Some mounts I know I have no shot in hell at, like Mimi's Head, Invincible, Pureblood Dragonhawk, and the likes which require full raids to even have a chance at dropping them. If it really came down to it I could just go buy TRH and/or TRL for two more mounts and all of the pet store pets.

I just hit 150 pets on my main character. I really want to get the next pets but.. you know how that goes sometimes.
    I haven't even hit 100 mounts yet on my main toon. I'm way too lazy for that one.

I JUST hit 100 mounts on my main. Let me tell you I was super excited. I'm hoping to get the pets here soon as well.

Deleted
    I'm really looking forward for a 175/200 Companion Pets Achievement. I was the first on my Realm for the 150 Pet achievement, and I refuse to buy anything from the BlizzShop. Currently I've got 160 Pets and I'm hungering for more Achievements

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleh I'm still stuck at 142 pets. These last few are a pain >.>

I'm a sucker for collecting mounts and pets, I think I have almost every one I can currently get my hands on, with a few exceptions, like the stuff from the new darkmoon faire, but I am too, eagerly awaiting the next tier of achievements for these collections

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Chromatic Dragon pet for 200 pets, Chromotic Dragon mount for 150 mounts. I can only dream.
    Yeah, would be sweeeeeeeeeet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Looking through mine, I think it's possible to get ~163 or so if you don't resort to buying TCG or Blizz Store items. I missed Spirit of Competition (because in TBC these things were just a waste of bag space), but I did get an authenticator and that sort of counts as a "bought" pet.

I'd rather not have to go down that route, and would hope they have 200 legitimate "available through playing" pets before adding that achieve.
    I'm at 148 atm and still have a few "legitimate" in-game pets to get, though it's getting really hard now.
    I would prefer if the "bought" pets didn't count towards the achi, but it's a cash cow for Blizz, so not likely to happen. Still hope for the achievements to reflect the actual possible in-game pets.

Regarding the mounts, I really hope for the next achievement to be implemented.

Deleted
    Yeah i actually need more pets

Would love to get the 150 mounts, as for the companion i just got 125 and that was enough work

I would be excited for these sort of achievements, but the crazy amount of TCG and store bought pets/mounts makes me not care. I wont pay real money for any pets. I still like to collect both pets and mounts, but I don't like that you can shell out alot of money to make the achievements that much easier to obtain.

Deleted
    131 mounts and 168 pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    168 pets and 134 mounts! 2 pets from archie n 1 mount still, lots from DMF still and some mounts from Argent Tournament but its a bit boring to me to do those dailies every day :P
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

Deleted
    u can get even more than 175..) so keep going.

I just hope they wont reskin another mount.. Getting pretty tired of that

Only logical achievement at the moment would be 150 mounts and maybe 175 pets, maybe as they just added 150 one, as some said, not even sure you can get 200 pets yet.

I'm sitting at 133 mounts and 90-something pets. Never really was a pet collector until about 4-5 months ago. Can't wait to see which mount they'll award for 150!