10+ Year Old Account

Flashpoint Ninjas QQ post

Ok second time so i came to QQ. Cos im pissed off now.
    I did 2 flashpoints where Casters rolled on STR Lightsabres. So im running level 32 char with lever 24 blue weapon. So i figured out to do some flashpoint to grab new weapons. And twice str lightsaber drops and Caster guy rolls need on it and wins it..... Then says sorry and wants to trade it back to me.....
    YOU CANT TRADE BOUND FUCKING ITEMS. IT IS NOT WOW WATCH WHAT YOU ROLL FOR.
    Best is i run DW sith warrior so i need 2 of those. Now im 33 will ding 34 this evening and get one 34 pvp blue weapon. Still will have 25 level green offhand.
    Thanks guys
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

*Patpat*

Give Bioware time, and we'll have all the luxuries WoW has about rolls and trading BoP items. A bit silly that we don't have it now, not denying that.

thank you for this post, I could not have gone through the day without knowing your plight. I was probably that caster and needed it to reverse engineer, sorry.

Don't you guys get an upgradeable lightsaber? And at the end of every planet, you spend all those shiny commendations on mods so you can upgrade it?

It's what I do on my Jedi Guardian. I'm getting all the upgradeable stuff and just crafting mods/buying them from the commendation vendors. Seems to work really well.

I honestly can't imagine just picking up random lightsabers and using those... A lightsaber is for life! It's 'my' Lightsaber, I forged it and earned it.

But then I'm a story nerd on an RP server, so take that as you will.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    Ok second time so i came to QQ. Cos im pissed off now.
    I did 2 flashpoints where Casters rolled on STR Lightsabres. So im running level 32 char with lever 24 blue weapon. So i figured out to do some flashpoint to grab new weapons. And twice str lightsaber drops and Caster guy rolls need on it and wins it..... Then says sorry and wants to trade it back to me.....
    YOU CANT TRADE BOUND FUCKING ITEMS. IT IS NOT WOW WATCH WHAT YOU ROLL FOR.
    Best is i run DW sith warrior so i need 2 of those. Now im 33 will ding 34 this evening and get one 34 pvp blue weapon. Still will have 25 level green offhand.
    Thanks guys
    Augment your wep and problem solved...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    thank you for this post, I could not have gone through the day without knowing your plight. I was probably that caster and needed it to reverse engineer, sorry.
    Thank you for this post, I could not have gone through my day without seeing at least one pointless smart ass response to someones thread.

OT: Pick up Orange lightsabers and mod them yourself with commendations, it works great.

was it a purple(prototype) lightsaber or orange(modafiable)?
    you realize if you obtain an orange weapon, you can just keep adjusting mods that are in it to upgrade it to your current level.
    Not sure about republic side, but empire you can buy a lvl 11 orange lightsaber for 12-14 nar shaddaa commendations ( i think) on the imperial fleet.
    Actually, there is a quest in coruscant for republic that brings you to the jedi temple and the reward is a completely modifiable lightsaber.

Basically, use orange labeled weapons and use your commendations to keep them up to current level. Never have to QQ again until max level.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth1108 View Post
    Augment your wep and problem solved...
    Was just thinking this as I read.

To OP: Go to Dromund Kass and look at the commendation vendor and buy the fully moddable lightsaber from that guy, then go back to your current planet and put all the latest mods, hilts and what have you in that one and it will be just as good if not better than something you get out of a flashpoint. There are even fully moddable lightsabers on Nar Shadda. It's really not too hard to keep your weapon up with the times.

How are you still rolling with lower level weapons? Quests give good blues and oranges..

10+ Year Old Account
    Cos im doing pvp mostly and main story. Dont get much gear from that.
    I got those orange ones in bank but weapon dmg stays same. Greens have more dmg !!!!
    And upgrades/mods.... well I got crew skills are 330+ for crafting hilts ect. Still seems weapon dmg range stays at same level. I got crafted Epic hilts 31lvl ones and enchants in bank. Just nothing descent to put them in. And to take those out of item cost around 10k each .

Crafting is rl good in swtor tbh

And its is not QQ about BW. Its qq about people not watching what they roll for. For ages you could not trade bound items in WoW. And i remember when you had to do tickets in TBC if someone fucked loot up in BT or swp.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Weapon damage improves with better hilts. Mods, enhancements, and color crystals only give stats: the most important bit is the hilt. Weapon damage definitely goes up with a better hilt, seen it myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    QQ just cos im at work. Good tyat my room mate will start to log me in 1.5 before i get back ------ Winning
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.