Bounty Hunter Body Guard Questions

I have been playing the dps spec but thinking about going healing( Body Guard),but I am worried that questing might really suck being a healer? Any BHs out there that quest as body guard have any good tips? Anyone have a good site that has information on what stats other than aim I need to focus on?

CANT WAIT for some class stickies, but it is kinda nice to be a noob again

Thanks for the help guys in advance.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Im 27 and I level has bodyguard, Havn't had any problems so far and I usually solo heroic 2+ quests. The fights can take a while but with mako and me healing i'm not dying anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Im 27 and I level has bodyguard, Havn't had any problems so far and I usually solo heroic 2+ quests. The fights can take a while but with mako and me healing i'm not dying anytime soon
    Very cool, so stick with the same AIM / Alacrity gear as the dps spec. How is healing 4mans?
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

I've actually been healing a lot of 4-mans as Arsenal spec (not even taking the healing talents)
    I'm only lvl25 mind, but I find it quite fun to heal and then pump in some nuke when everyone is topped
    - this will obviously become much harder to do 30+ I imagine....

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    Very cool, so stick with the same AIM / Alacrity gear as the dps spec. How is healing 4mans?
    I haven't seen any Alacrity gear yet but yes Aim, Alacrity, Crit, and Power are all good.

Healing 4 mans is easy and is getting easier has I get more abilitys

Quote Originally Posted by Fannyd View Post
    I've actually been healing a lot of 4-mans as Arsenal spec (not even taking the healing talents)
    I'm only lvl25 mind, but I find it quite fun to heal and then pump in some nuke when everyone is topped
    - this will obviously become much harder to do 30+ I imagine....
    I healed a 4man heroic as a dps spec...it went...ok ( level 22) just felt that i was always behind and had a hard time keeping the tank up, BUT I was dps spec so I really figured it was due to that. and I only had 2 1/5 healz lol the rapid fire healing is SOOOOO COOL but SOOOOOO WEAK LOVE THE IDEA AROUND IT THOU

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    I healed a 4man heroic as a dps spec...it went...ok ( level 22) just felt that i was always behind and had a hard time keeping the tank up, BUT I was dps spec so I really figured it was due to that. and I only had 2 1/5 healz lol the rapid fire healing is SOOOOO COOL but SOOOOOO WEAK LOVE THE IDEA AROUND IT THOU
    Once I could put points into critical efficiency(healing scan has a 33/66/100% chance to reduce the heat cost of rapid scan by 16) I no longer have problems managing heat. And then once healing scan applies a hot and 10% more armor it will be even easier.

For healing what I normally do is keep kolto missile buff up(10% more healing) on the tank, healing scan then rapid scan if the tank is about half leath, healing scan if hes only missing a little chunk, If no one is taking lots of damage I rapid fire heal everyone, if the tank is taking lots of damage pop supercharged gas then kolto missle the tank(reduces damage taken by 10% along with the increased healing) then healing scan/rapid scan until it wears off

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Once I could put points into critical efficiency(healing scan has a 33/66/100% chance to reduce the heat cost of rapid scan by 16) I no longer have problems managing heat. And then once healing scan applies a hot and 10% more armor it will be even easier.

For healing what I normally do is keep kolto missile buff up(10% more healing) on the tank, healing scan then rapid scan if the tank is about half leath, healing scan if hes only missing a little chunk, If no one is taking lots of damage I rapid fire heal everyone, if the tank is taking lots of damage pop supercharged gas then kolto missle the tank(reduces damage taken by 10% along with the increased healing) then healing scan/rapid scan until it wears off
    Thanks for the advice..I am going to "respec" tonight and give healing a real shot.