Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratra View Post
    Apparently one did.
    No they didn't they only got 19 legendaries. If you would read properly you would understand what I was talking about anyway.

thats....... alot....... of........ Currupted Blood..

Deleted
    And the silencing of the bloods is the reason they got the kill, not because of their skill.

The amount of bloods they had in the end would have killed them regardlessly of the amount of raid cds they had available.

I wonder how they'll fare now with the hotfixes in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
    And the silencing of the bloods is the reason they got the kill, not because of their skill.

The amount of bloods they had in the end would have killed them regardlessly of the amount of raid cds they had available.

They haven't confirmed Spine yet.

Deleted

I looked for the part in the video where the aoed all they "silenced" bloods, but couldn't find it.
    Can you help me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haroharo View Post
    I lol'd.

Hitler : I will start multiboxing and corpse camp them all day!!!
    there are so many better hitler rage videos.....

---------- Post added 2011-12-24 at 03:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    They brought the player....

But the player brought the class:}
    very well said, my friend
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

Deleted

Read the interview they had with manaflask or mmochamp. They got all the hotfixes before the kill. And there is no silencing part in the kill vid whatsoever.

Stop making some fail untrue excuses. They killed it legitimately and the won the world first race. Move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    All but one of the mages is arcane for the extreme burst required on the tendons. Rogues for the same reason.
    Are the tendons backstab-able?

Also in regards to endgame heroic content, you have two choices. 1) Use strategies that are considered borderline class/spec stacking 2) Class/spec homogenization. I'll take option 1 thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    more blue on top of the meters, got to say love castercraft and love fire owning on alot of fights and arcane burst owning it up on others.
    sounds like someone should roll mage then.. unless you're not up to the challenge....

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    For 10% spell power probably
    I know it's not Arcane bursty but I'm pretty sure meta-burst is decent still. Plus the buffs.
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

congrats on your guys kill! the fight does seem a little easier than I would have hoped for the Deathwing encounter however great job none the less! Good luck to you guys on the next tier of progression