The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Whoever ordered this nice Samsung monitor.....

I feel bad for. =S THIS IS WHY I HATE SHIPPING GAHHHH

http://tv.yahoo.com/daytime/delivery...-27651996.html
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

OUCH! I feel sorry for the person that purchased that! I also pity FedEx as now they are getting world-wide negative publicity because of one angry driver just being an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I saw this on youtube, though I don't mind shipping, I do hate to see things like this happen, oh well. The guy is on camera and will probably get canned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballador View Post
    OUCH! I feel sorry for the person that purchased that! I also pity FedEx as now they are getting world-wide negative publicity because of one angry driver just being an idiot.
    I don't feel sorry for the owners of the house with a gate and cameras. (I REALLY REALLY hated having those on our route when I ran for a driver). I don't agree with what he did but I wouldnt be surprised if there was more to the story and the homeowners were causing some sort of issue and he just gave in to anger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully people don't see this as how all deliveries work, as this person obviously isn't meant to do the job. I'm sure that FedEx has already fired the employee and has refunded the people that ordered the moniter, if not more.
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I don't feel sorry for the owners of the house with a gate and cameras. (I REALLY REALLY hated having those on our route when I ran for a driver). I don't agree with what he did but I wouldnt be surprised if there was more to the story and the homeowners were causing some sort of issue and he just gave in to anger.
    Even if they were giving him trouble, he could have done the proffesional thing and made them come to the FedEx office and make them pick it up.
    Last edited by Voytrekk; 2011-12-21 at 07:04 PM.

I find it hard to believe that this is a real story, otherwise like the other guy said we don't know the hole story. First thing that made me second guess the legitimacy is the fact the box was like that. I have never ordered anything computing or otherwise that didn't have more packaging than the box you'd find in a store. Could just be a clever ploy by UPS.

/tinfoilhat

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I mean being that it is 4 days before Christmas, and if that monitor was a present, then yeah, I feel sorry for them. Whether the person lives in a gated house with security camera's or not shouldn't dictate whether or not what the driver did was wrong, it was 100% wrong. All he had to do was either leave it in front of the gate, or hit the button and speak to the person on the other side.

---------- Post added 2011-12-21 at 07:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomb View Post
    I find it hard to believe that this is a real story, otherwise like the other guy said we don't know the hole story. First thing that made me second guess the legitimacy is the fact the box was like that. I have never ordered anything computing or otherwise that didn't have more packaging than the box you'd find in a store. Could just be a clever ploy by UPS.

/tinfoilhat
    ROFL! That's Awesome! I love conspiracy theories.

http://www.thestar.com/business/arti...r-monitor?bn=1

So the driver was disciplined but they won't say what exactly what happened to him. The article above also as a couple of other courier "fails" videos.

We have 4 normal pickups at my business Purolator, Canpar, UPS and ATS. We don't deal with Fedex at all as we found them not pleasant to deal with.