Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    not even a little, doesnt stop it from being fun when queing in a group and farming huttball. lool
    RIP Steve Jobs. a great man who gave the world great products.

It's about as balanced as a shitstick with the operative/smuggler damage, but that's getting patched. Next on the list- Resolve bar. It's fucking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    healers are really weak, unless they have a tank guarding them and peeling for them

1v1 a healer will lose to any dps. you cant outheal someone full out dpsing you :P

maps favour ranged quite heavily. lots of high ground with little ways to get to them.

Horrible misconception. If you are using pvp gear as a healer you can outheal almost anyone 1v1, but 2v1 you'll need to pillar hump.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    More balanced than any class-based hotkey MMO out there in the sense that no class is absolutely useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolepsy View Post
    It's about as balanced as a shitstick with the operative/smuggler damage, but that's getting patched. Next on the list- Resolve bar. It's fucking shit.

Horrible misconception. If you are using pvp gear as a healer you can outheal almost anyone 1v1, but 2v1 you'll need to pillar hump.
    maybe its just because i'm an operative. i'm so squishy, any time i get attacked i have to blow def CDs and try and run away while spamming heals on myself

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    maybe its just because i'm an operative. i'm so squishy, any time i get attacked i have to blow def CDs and try and run away while spamming heals on myself
    Just kill someone in the opener and vanish.

That's how that class is played anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Just kill someone in the opener and vanish.

That's how that class is played anyway.
    that doesnt happen anymore, because opponents are all lvl 50.

i'm med spec mostly anyway

Overall I will say that it is as balanced as it could be right now. However, I will say that there are some pretty borderline OP classes (however it also depends on said gear for that class).

When an OP can open crit for 6k plus and 2-3 shot people, I think there is a problem, however I also understand that that is how the class is played since its basically a rogue and if they are out on the open they will get blown up quite fast, so I take it with a grain of salt, even if they are the bane of my existence.

Playing a commando trooper with about 9.8% expertise I am starting to feel the difference in gear and can blow people up pretty easy, however there are underlying issue with the class itself, no interrupt really hurts and almost any class can kill me 1v1 for the most part unless I blow all my CD's / trinkets (or maybe I just suck ). If anything is in melee range and my knock backs are on CD its basically GG.

That being said, if I had an interrupt I would probably destroy any casters, since Grav Round can hit pretty hard if I am free to cast it.

Deleted
    Sigh. Operatives getting a nerf in 1.1.1

Jarring Strike's stun reduced to 1.5 seconds is fair enough; but it BETTER NOT fill the entire resolve bar; otherwise it'll be completely worthless. But honestly; 20% damage nerf to Hidden Strike?

After the buff stacking fix; that highest I've seen it crit on a level 50 is 3k. Hell; there is a video of it only critting 5k on a Sith Juggernaught. With no armour on.

But even beyond that; even beyond THAT. 20% less armour pen on Acid Blade :<

After the buff stacking fix; that highest I've seen it crit on a level 50 is 3k. Hell; there is a video of it only critting 5k on a Sith Juggernaught. With no armour on.
    Must not be as geared , there is an OP on my server that can get 6k+ crits regularly, I am not sure which class it was against (most likely a light armor) but still. The highest I have crit on my Commando is 4.1k and that was with the Warzone buff (with current gear would be about 25% dmg) and my +355 Power trinket popped.

Mind you, I am sure that the whole guild he was from farmed Ilum to get ezmode Battlemaster

Deleted
    By what i have seen, only Consulars/Inquisitors are a bit over the line with their overwhelming CC abilityes.
    They can pull you to them, toss you out of them, shield themselves, sprint in combat, they have interrupts and stuns.... a bit too much for me honestly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    Must not be as geared , there is an OP on my server that can get 6k+ crits regularly, I am not sure which class it was against (most likely a light armor) but still. The highest I have crit on my Commando is 4.1k and that was with the Warzone buff (with current gear would be about 25% dmg) and my +355 Power trinket popped.

Mind you, I am sure that the whole guild he was from farmed Ilum to get ezmode Battlemaster
    Yeah; but come on. An ability that requires stealth and being behind a target as well as in melee range compared to a 1.5 second cast with a 30m range?

Hidden Strike is supposed to hit fairly hard for a reason; I don't believe this bullshit about it hitting for 9k however. I don't see 6k as particularly unreasonable; a nerf to the stun (Which they've now done) would have been enough to sort it out.

Deleted
    I find swtor pvp to be more broken than wow, by miles. Sage/sorc/bh/commando spamming 1 button (skillyo) and gets away with it. dont roll swtor as a melee unless u have steath or can que up for full premades