Deleted

I'm getting "That code is already in use" when I try to redeem my code. Help!

Hello everyone.

As the title says, the website keeps telling my that my code has already been used, which it has -- by me. When I look at my registered codes, my preorder code is there but I am still unable to access the subscription page. I bought my game through a digital store and I got one and only one code when I bought the game.

I've been playing for several days and it hasn't been the slightest issue until today. What can I do? The costumer service line is always busy and I was on hold for an hour until I realized that it's christmas and I have no money, so spending another hour on hold would mean no food for the rest of the month.

I'd be greatly appreciative if anyone would help. I just want to play my new favourite game with my brother and my friends.

Kindest regards,
    Sillypants

Your pre-order code is different from your actual game code. You should have received an e-mail around the 16th of December that contains the code you need to use to actually set up your game. The pre-order code you got is used for the Early Access phase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    You need to sub for the game, not put your code.
    Indeed, but I'm unable to access the subscription page because my code hasn't been registered. And I cannot register my code because it's already been used.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillypants View Post
    ... my preorder code ...
    I bought my game through a digital store and I got one and only one code when I bought the game.
    You should have received 2 codes, one for the preorder, and one for the game itself.
    If you bought from origin, there's a page (somewhere under support), that lists all your codes for each purchase.
    If you bought from one of the swindler sites - contact them, and good luck - you'll need it.

Hi, I'm trying to post the solution to your problem but it wont let me post it cuz I'm new

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 08:45 PM ----------

It says that I need to have posted a few times before posting links videos of other things that my Messege didnt have. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Steps to get access, from the SWTOR.com website:

•Complete your contact information
    •Add between three and five security questions on your account
    •Redeem an official Game Product Registration Code (not a pre-order code; see below)
    •Optional: register a Physical or Mobile Security Key to your account

If you pre-ordered a digital copy from Origin, you would have had TWO emails, one with your pre-order code, and a more recent one with your retail code. You need to enter the retail code. If you didn't get an email from Origin with that, you need to contact Origin customer support.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

10+ Year Old Account
    Check your order history in Origin if you've not received the game code via e-mail. I've seen posts saying that the game code can be found in there.

If you've bought it on Origin then also check the game in "My Games" section and see if it's the full version or the pre-order version. I'm currently stuck with a pre-order version despite the fact they've billed me for the full version already, and it seems that the only way to fit it is to ring up customer support and get a game code from them.

i thought the same thing happened to me. They sent me two emails, one with my preorder code and then one later on with the real code. The thing is that both codes look VERY similar so when I glanced at the second email I just thought "meh, they sent me that preorder code again" since they both looked very alike. Check out your emails very carefully.

Hmmm.

Alright About my last Message, I called again and told my that they couldn't do anything about it cuz, I did not buy it from them. And it took them two days to tell me this and only because I called them again.

Alright, So what I did was I called Origin Cuz that's who I bought it from, They forgot to send me The two Emails and My purchase was not in the history. so What I did was Have them Run MY Card number through to track down my Order cuz They had already taken the money from my account and I had prof of that. and they sent my the new codes. Don't Do this through Help Live Chat. Call them.

Good Luck

-The Five Prophets server
    -Mrcrazycookie