Leveling as Immortal Jugg

I'm thinking of switching from DPS to Tank for leveling and flashpoints, but I don't want questing to be super slow killing mobs. I'm only level 19, should I wait until I get higher to respec, or at least wait for my healing companion?

10+ Year Old Account
    given that Respeccing isn't currently in the game yet, you have no choice but to wait.

Actually, you want to use a DPS companion. While the damage you deal as an Immortal specced juggernaut isn't bad, it's not as good as it would be and having a healing companion will actually make it take longer to kill things. I've been immortal specced on my juggernaut since level 10 w/Vette and there is very little downtime in between kills.

Will-Yes you can respec in the game. You can't change your Advanced Class but you can respec your trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    given that Respeccing isn't currently in the game yet, you have no choice but to wait.
    You can respec between the trees within your AC

Actually, you want to use a DPS companion. While the damage you deal as an Immortal specced juggernaut isn't bad, it's not as good as it would be and having a healing companion will actually make it take longer to kill things. I've been immortal specced on my juggernaut since level 10 w/Vette and there is very little downtime in between kills.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try next time I'm on

im a lvl 37 jug and i ve been immortal most of the time . i tryed to respec in the veangence and rage tree but immortal for lvling is really the way to go,
    i use my apprentice sith assassin companion(dps). and there is little downtime , as immortal you can solo any elites fairly easy even higher lvl.
    as for thr dude saying you cannot respec , look around on the fleet there is a guy that let you respec there but the cost of it becomes really high quite fast , after 5respec im up to 30k credit now to reset talents ....

yea one more thing , upgrade your companion gear as much as possible , it makes lvling even easier as they dish out good damage.