10+ Year Old Account

All healing reduced by 30% in PVP. I don't even...

Why is this necessary? It's almost impossible to outheal even 1 dps who knows what theyre doing if you have no CC available, and forget about surviving 2 or more.

I'm a Scoundrel, and I've been running 11 in Sawbones for Medpac and then going through Scrapper so I have some damage output. I'm only level 25, and everything ELSE about pvp so far has been awesome.

I just don't understand why we need the "Trauma" debuff in pvp. (If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, look at your debuffs during and shortly after pvp combat.)

Healing might actually be viable with an energy bar if they remove this. Currently it's doable in 1v1, but if you're carrying the huttball or healing a carrier, GL with that.

Until this changes I think I'm spec'ing back to Scrapper with a couple in Sawbones for the 9% Cunning and 2.0 second cast on Underworld Medicine.
    Playing Path of Exile and Guild Wars 2

Deleted
    There sure seems a lot of hate on healing right now. Yet I have had none of these issues, not in PvP nor questing or flashpoints, and do just fine and have done fine ever since the beta. Honestly, I don't mind the buff and I have no issue standing up in 1v1 situations, healing someone carrying the ball or sometimes even fending off multiple at once. You just got to make sure not to throw away all your energy or ammo at once.

Maybe I've just been lucky so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinax View Post
    Why is this necessary? It's almost impossible to outheal even 1 dps who knows what theyre doing if you have no CC available, and forget about surviving 2 or more.

I'm a Scoundrel, and I've been running 11 in Sawbones for Medpac and then going through Scrapper so I have some damage output. I'm only level 25, and everything ELSE about pvp so far has been awesome.

I just don't understand why we need the "Trauma" debuff in pvp. (If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, look at your debuffs during and shortly after pvp combat.)

Healing might actually be viable with an energy bar if they remove this. Currently it's doable in 1v1, but if you're carrying the huttball or healing a carrier, GL with that.

Until this changes I think I'm spec'ing back to Scrapper with a couple in Sawbones for the 9% Cunning and 2.0 second cast on Underworld Medicine.
    strange. With guard on me I can heal thro like 4 dps...
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    No issues here at 50 with some PvP gear, all good and fun. When was was mid 30s had no problems either 2+ guys is more problematic but still its all good imho...
    -K

the pvp stat removes that 30% healing debuff depending on how much you have, I.E 30 expertise will grant 2% off healing debuff (these numbers arent correct, just a visualization)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prank View Post
    the pvp stat removes that 30% healing debuff depending on how much you have, I.E 30 expertise will grant 2% off healing debuff (these numbers arent correct, just a visualization)
    Do you mean Expertise actually reduces the effect of the trauma debuff, or do you just mean the fact that healing more in pvp will counteract the 30% debuff?
    Playing Path of Exile and Guild Wars 2

"Expertise – PvP stat. Increases damage and healing done, reduces damage taken"