Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Seriously, finally in!

<snip>

Don't show your personal info/game codes.
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-12-23 at 01:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    /jealous
    I managed to add credit card details, got excited, and then the site crashed. -.-
    back to the waiting room for me!

Deleted
    Omg! time to steal ur code!

or not..

Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    /jealous
    I managed to add credit card details, got excited, and then the site crashed. -.-
    back to the waiting room for me!
    Ya I went afk for like 10 mins...I was like great watch it say I got put back in the WR for being inactive on the site.

Yep, do not abandon hope. Wait time was about an hour for me.

Patience, a virtue, is.

15 hours after account lock due to the security bug and their phone lines still busy and no more responses from e-mail. my subscription time is ticking and I am PISSED OFF.

I am happy you got in, let me know how it feels, share your joy because I am all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Humungo View Post
    15 hours after account lock due to the security bug and their phone lines still busy and no more responses from e-mail. my subscription time is ticking and I am PISSED OFF.

I am happy you got in, let me know how it feels, share your joy because I am all out.
    Sorry to hear that, mate. Have you tried sending a Tweet to Stephen Reid (@Rockjaw)? He seems to get tickets elevated when people are having account issues.

Er,, never tweeted before. Nice Picture btw lol.

Im trying to buy a 30 day reoccurring sub but every time I hit "Continue" it just throws me back to the homepage...

Oh well, I got other things I can do in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Humungo View Post
    Er,, never tweeted before. Nice Picture btw lol.
    Thanks! Basically people tweet him with their SWTOR account name and the issue they are having and he *usually* elevates their tickets (or says he does). Probably because they don't want a visible Twitter account with unsatisfied customers floating on the interwebs.

Why didn't you do it yesterday? Or the day before that?

Quote Originally Posted by Encarn View Post
    Thanks! Basically people tweet him with their SWTOR account name and the issue they are having and he *usually* elevates their tickets (or says he does). Probably because they don't want a visible Twitter account with unsatisfied customers floating on the interwebs.
    I'll try that I guess, I just want to play. This no way to get in touch with them is irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    A lot of people, including myself read "You will have 30 days of free gameplay after you purchase the game" and took that literal.

Meaning we thought we would have 30 days to do all this garbage..or 30 days to make up our minds.

Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    I did not because Wal-Mart did not ship my CE until yesterday. Hard to do so without a game code.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    And i still can't buy the digital download, and i sure as hell ain't heading into town with the traffic as it is, not to mention it's too close to Christmas to get it ordered in. Couldn't order before today due to potential issues that might have occured, and now when i can, hurr durr still sold out. Meh, whatever, i'll pick it up once it's available again.
    I wonder if you could go outside to a retail store and buy a copy?

help! XD

i waited through the waiting room, got in, tried to redeem my codes again and then it said they have already been used, i hit back, now im in the waiting room again........ /wrists

so what the hell am i supposed to do once i actually get on the site?

Well I just got in the site(very quickly) and subbed.

DO NOT USE FIREFOX.

US IE

Firefox kept knocking me back to the SWTOR homepage after hitting "Continue", first try with IE and BOOM, done. Now I'm in game.

Good luck ladies and gents.

Quote Originally Posted by hexify View Post
    I wonder if you could go outside to a retail store and buy a copy?
    Did... you even read his post further than the first 8 words...?

Great!, guess i'm doomed..I live in the Netherlands and I don't have a freaking credit card niether paypal. Always used Ideal so far. but Bioware doesn't have that option.....guess i'm doomed?:S

Can anyone play the game right now? As in, pick a server, select a character, and kill stuff? I'm not getting past the first loading screen! x(