WTF please help??!

I pre ordered the game, everything was going good. Put in the code I was given. Perfect. Now today its telling me I don't have an active subscription. So okay I go to log in and do it but it tells me I do not have a product code. But WTF? I pre ordered the fkin game and it was working up until today? Now when i put the same code in it tells me its already been used. So what the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU do i do?

Am I supposed to receive a new 1 in my email?

You need the product code, not the early access code which is what you were using.

How do I get the product code? I bought the game already? Well atleast I thought I did?

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    How do I get the product code? I bought the game already? Well atleast I thought I did?
    Go to: MY ACCOUNT >> CODE REDEMPTION

It will list all of the codes you have tied to your account, including your game code if it has been applied. Then ensure that you have an active subscription.

If you have successfully added a game code you will see what is highlighted in red (may differ depending on version you purchased)

If you bought it digitally then you should of received a second email to get the product code. If you don't have it you'll have to contact customer support.

Awesome. Yeah I bought it digitally. You think because of the massive amount of people it just has not gone out yet? Or should I go ahead and contact them asap. Which is impossible because of the high amounts of people, I wont even be able to get through.

And in my Code Redemption page it says:

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.03.2011 Star Wars™:
    The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

You can try logging into origin and see if it shows as pending or processed. Your code might be listed there as well, I haven't checked mine. Also check your spam folder in your email client.

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    Awesome. Yeah I bought it digitally. You think because of the massive amount of people it just has not gone out yet? Or should I go ahead and contact them asap. Which is impossible because of the high amounts of people, I wont even be able to get through.

And in my Code Redemption page it says:

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.03.2011 Star Wars™:
    The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order
    It seems that either it hasn't gone through yet, or you haven't registered your product code yet. You should have received an email on the 16th with your product code if you bought it digitally.

Better question is did you pay for it in full, if you didn't pay for the whole thing or your payment hasn't cleared you wont get the code in the E-Mail. I'd make sure the payment cleared before you go after Orgin with an attitude like you did in your OP.

I too am having the same problem. I bought the game in Nov and my credit card has been billed but i haven't received my game code yet. I was able to play in early access but i can't find the actual game code. Any help would be much appreciated.

If you ordered via Origin, then you really need to contact Origin customer support. Your retail code would come from them.
    Some people who've said they ordered via Origin but did not receive their retail code, it turns out they had old credit card information, so they were unable to be billed, thus their order did not go through. Which is why you need to contact Origin customer support.

Or if you were charged by Origin, but did not receive a retail key, see the following link:
    http://www.swtor.com/support/form

That information is from the following developer response found here:
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...534#edit644534

15+ Year Old Account
    check your emails and check your spam folders for the email from ORIGIN.

i preordered on nov 28 and was billed and got the code very early on the morning of the 16th.

Thanks Bodhidharma,
    I just filled out the form so i will just be waiting for a response. I must of accidentally deleted my email from them

You should call Origin (assuming you bought it from them) and have them find the code for you and e-mail it again. If the rep acts like he doesn't know what you're talking about and tells you to call Bioware, don't listen. Just insist that Origin needs to supply you with the code. You bought it from them, so they are the ones who are obligated to give it to you. This worked for me. I had to threaten to call my card company to get him to look into it more, though.