Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They wont be.

The only people they will be "damaging" for are the whiny self-entitled kiddies that dont understand how managing hardware in a large business works, and thinks all they have to do is to throw more money at the problems.

Those people might leave.

And that will make the game better for us normal people that know that a large MMO launch without queues and some bugs in the beginning is not possible.

It's so weird, I picked a light server during the early access last Friday and I'm still not even sure what the queue window looks like. My server stay a steady "Heavy". Hmmm something funny going on.

I'm not busting on the people that joined as guilds from other games. That makes perfect sense that they'd want to join the same server. The problem is with all the people that "don't wanna be alone" and join a Very Heavy servers. The game has been live for 3 days now. Join a "Light" or "Standard" and stop screwing everyone else over.

After your longass queue go to a start area and say,

1/ So how many people are just starting for the first time?

Then you'll know who is screwing you and who to direct your nerdrage at.
    Last edited by Drek; 2011-12-22 at 08:03 PM.

We had about 500-600 queues a few days ago. After the patch, nothing. Not even during prime hours.
    I heard someone mention that they upgraded the servers and I'm kinda hinting towards that possibility too.

I hope they do it do the majority of servers and not just the absolutely full ones.

I haven't waited in a que on my server since the last beta stress testing weekend. I play during peak hours.

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 08:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fermin View Post
    I had queues before release, now I haven't seen them at all. Come to Space Slug where there are no queues after work!
    this

more chars