Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    SotA with a good group is awesome. But when does that ever happen?

I love IoC and AV too. There's just so much going on, and with two equal groups going at it things can be rather intense.

As Amat said, EotS should be the one BG to remove if any of them had to go. I simply hate that place.

In my battleground group, AV and IoC are the only ones that Alliance wins more often than not. SotA can die.

Deleted
    I dont like them.
    I like the 10vs10, because more skills get included there. You dont need a single skill for mass war in my eyes.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    guess you didn't play in Vanilla, AV was epic

Deleted
    agree except for AV

10+ Year Old Account
    AV is the best battleground out there! The most fun I've ever had in a BG, was in a 4 hour long AV. Oh the old days...

10+ Year Old Account
    I love AV, Sota is okay, not a fan of IoC, but that's because I used to lag a ton there. I actually like most of the battlegrounds...

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 05:22 PM ----------

The other day, I had an AV that actually lasted until the reinforcements were gone, I wish I got to play the day-long ones though. I've only seen the elemental once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Funny you should say that since I think SotA and AV are the best two BGs there are...

They're made even better on call to arms weekends when I completely deck new 85s in PvP gear since the honor coming out of them is just unbelievable.

Alright alright, I do play with my brothers and gf and we actually know how to slow demos in SotA so that probably helps.

IoC is alright, but yeah, certainly not up with the other two in enjoyable PvP for me

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    These battlegrounds should not exist. Most players do not willingly queue for this, they do not enjoy this queue... most people despise these battlegrounds. Why are they even in the game? There are rated battlegrounds and obviously they aren't a part of it, so whats the point? Blizzard failed with these battlegrounds and its time to put them to rest.
    Blizz didnt fail at making them, people failed at playing them
    /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Deleted
    Hardly constructive, I for one am amongst the ones who used to absolutely love AV (not so much now that it lasts for 1 hour ish tops) yet hate SotA and care not for IoC, doesn't mean I figure the latter two should be removed from the normal Battleground "rotation". The fact you don't like them doesn't mean everyone avoids them like the plague.

Whilst the topic itself isn't exactly harmful there's not much else to be said.