unable to log 1 cha

like the tittle stats. im unable to log that specific character. im able to log another character. maby its a grafix bug on alderaan but im not sure how that works.

when i log the bugged char i just crash to desktop. made a ticket and thought.

maby the mmo community knows how to fix this quicker!!

(i tryd reducing all gx from ultra to crap)
    (and my computer is verry good)
    There is really no reason to get mad in a discussion. Unless u dont understand basic logic then rage away

Might be due to where the character is logging in, ie the instance, part of the world etc. Have you got another toon you can try that would be in the same area? Ticket is probably your best option though - might be server related as you say.

Use to happen quite a bit that northrend would go down back in the day - could log in to a toon that was in azeroth though

hmm ye was worth a shot here tho. ppl on mmo are quicker then the tickets there.

my 2nd highest char is lvl 8 so hes not evne close. even if id pull an all nighter i woulnt get there before the ticket is awsnered i think.

if all else. DELETE YOUR WTF FOLDER! ohwait. they dont have that xD.
    There is really no reason to get mad in a discussion. Unless u dont understand basic logic then rage away