Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    In PVE there are 3-difficulties exactly like WoW without the convenience of automatic group formation in the easiest one. So if you don't like LFR you won't like this either.
    If you're looking for PVP in SWTOR you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like WoW, end game raids (operations) have multiple modes, one for people starting out in operations, another for more hard-core players. Apparently the hard-core mode will be very difficult compared to other games, however there aren't enough people at 50 yet to make a decent decision yet. But like other people have said, TOR is a young game. For me, the first content patch will be the most telling.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Quote Originally Posted by Aimfortheflattop View Post

LOOKING FOR RETAR--i mean RAID ugh if im going to work my way to 50 i don't want welface epics i want to work hard for em so when i go on the battlefield and i wreck noobs its because im better than the casual noob.
    PLEASE quit wow asap. I'm sure you will love SWTOR, whatever, just quit WoW.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    SWTOR, I'd imagine. Haven't picked it up yet myself, BUT! if anything it'll be a change in scenery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, people, we do not need another thread like this. Please use the search function.