Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linger View Post
    The difference is that Kin is humble and sharing. Kin had shared a lot of information about the fight in the KR Wow community, they also shared the raid comb with mmo champion, both Spine and Madness(eventhough no one has killed it). They never did the bullshit troll log out with weird gear/talent to confuse their competitors.
    They actually did log off with weird gear/reforge/talents to confuse competitor and hide what specs they were playing
    And nobody "shares" raid comps with mmo, they simply read them from armoury ;P
    Not to belittle Kin Raider in any way - big GZ on the kills from me, they are very skilled players.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverlad View Post
    From Blood Legion's front page:
    Well....what a crazy fight, that had its fair share of emotional highs and lows, but its finally dead. We went from sub-30% wipes on the last tendon a week ago with a world first kill in our sights, to having the fight hot fixed and being back at square one. On our initial wipes we were using our usual raid comp, but with the changes it forced us to stack the group as much as possible, which is an unfortunate trend in raiding nowadays.
    I don't know all the mechanics of the fight, or how a hotfix might have effected their progression, but I can imagine how frustrating it would be to have to re-learn a fight or alter your strategies after a week of learning it one way.
    There was a bug that allowed to silence Bloods so they wouldn't explode damaging whole raid :P This bug is mentioned in official hot-fixes. BL exploiting? No waaaay
    Anyway, GZ to Blood Legion too!
    Last edited by mmoc1b43ea75ac; 2011-12-25 at 11:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont see why people cant just say grats to blood legion, if you dont want to say it, then dont post. Amount of pointless arguing is insane.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notfur View Post
    There was a bug that allowed to silence Bloods so they wouldn't explode damaging whole raid :P This bug is mentioned in official hot-fixes. BL exploiting? No waaaay
    I wouldn't really call that an intentional exploit, just a fix of something unintended. Stunning or silencing mobs to prevent on-death casts is nothing new.

Congratulations must be given to all guild participants who helped out on the kill. Grats to:

Blood Legion
    Raiding Rainbows
    Questionable Content
    and
    Rule Seventy Six

on US First!

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    bring back Death and Taxes
    What this guy said, the US hasn't had a really strong guild since DnT, but then they always got beaten by Nihilum too, but atleast they would put up a fight and end up 2nd so was a lot better for you US guys back then.

DnT never had much competition. You can't compare the race to world first from then to now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    If you ever seen the world first movie thing, Then you will understand why people Ridicule them so much. It's really simple as that.
    Exactly. That movie just made them look ridiculous. I watched that movie with a friend of mine that doesn't play WOW, and I was so ashamed of the movie that I had to stop it.

Anyway, at least this time they've scored a top10 kill. Let's see if they do better with Madness.

Blood Legion is making progress every patch, don't knock em' just because you aren't in Blood Legion.
    Protocol - Borrowed Time - US-Twisting Nether

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakthir View Post
    I find it amusing that a nobody is talking shit about a guild that is killing bosses you'll never even see.
    Why do people always say this as a new common come back to comments such as BL being shit? If you're a regular pster on mmo-champ isnt it more likely you actually WILL see the fights as youre likely to be in a raiding guild?!?

about time you guys get something. grats folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brassbull View Post
    about time you guys get something. grats folks.
    Yeh only their 6th US First 25 Heroic Kill of the race...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whew, something smells in this thread....is that....is that....jealousy?

Gratz BL.

To all the haters. Unless you're in a guild ranked higher then blood legion....just sit back and clap or don't clap .

You gotta earn the right to talk shit. ~.~.

Deleted
    I dont know why people bashing BL, they are a good guild but never a top 3 guild. In my opinion in us you have vodka and premo with more sucess. Vodka and Premo had some good worldfirsts in the past when i remember correct.
    But imo to be called topguild you have to be in top 3 and this xpansion only para, method and now kin (hope theyre not an oneday fly) got important worldfirsts.
    And the stupid comments like top 20 is great too because you compete with 12 mio players is bs.

only top 50 guilds compete for worldfirst. All other guilds dont progress all day long and take vacations for progress. So being top 20 is midfield in ranks.
    yes i am not competing for worldfirst but i can still commentate same as i commentate on football and i am not playing in champions league ;-)

Gratz to them on Madness Kill just now as well..not updated but the achievements just flashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Plarock View Post
    Yeh only their 6th US First 25 Heroic Kill of the race...
    It's not like I'm trying to downgrade their US first....but you just had to specify US and 25m....kinda narrows the field a bit when looking at the big picture.

Deleted
    mmmmm. raiding hardcore during Christmas... yummy. But congratulations are in order I guess? I just hope they dont feel bad about themselves.. or overly joyous, because doing something what you always do during Christmas is just pathetic imo

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz BL I was rooting for ya guys to do it!!