Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaphar View Post
    Yes its funny you hear them boast every patch saying the world first is thiers and they will 'dethrone' the europeans

Blood Legion? World first?

Sorry. This is a Korean game now
    hahahahahahaha!!!! 10 internet's given!

---------- Post added 2011-12-23 at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post
    who's the person telling everyone to stfu all the time in BLs killvids?
    the guild leader you see in the "race to world first" video. riggnaros.

---------- Post added 2011-12-23 at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    wowprogress is seriously bugged

Method H: Spine of Deathwing (25) Dec 23, 2011 23:51 4
    Blood Legion H: Spine of Deathwing (25) Dec 24, 2011 23:59 5

while on the main page it says

2 Blood Legion (25 r) US-Illidan 7/8 (H)
    5 Method (10/25 r) EU-Xavius 7/8 (H)
    sort by just heroic spine, not order of world rankings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post
    who's the person telling everyone to stfu all the time in BLs killvids?
    Riggnaros, Blood DK MT, same guy you saw in the "OTHER GUILDS BANNED / WORLD FIRST GUYS"
    He's annoying indeed, and he's giving a bad image of his guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    If you ever seen the world first movie thing, Then you will understand why people Ridicule them so much. It's really simple as that.

this x 100000. word on the street is the chick in blood legion got fired/quit that job in that movie. and that holy paladin quit playing after he made that movie due to embrassment. not 99% sure, but 1% is.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Their scoring system is severely flawed then.
    The primary order of ranking should be by kill count, score should only be used to determine ranking if the kill count is equal.
    It is? The score goes down by x amount every hour after the first kill, and this to my knowledge, does not take into consideration that US gets the content before EU.
    And when it comes to 25-man ranking in specific it will of course be lower considering Method got the kills on 25 a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    Riggnaros, Blood DK MT, same guy you saw in the "OTHER GUILDS BANNED / WORLD FIRST GUYS"
    Actually the picture that was dubbed "EVERYONE BANNED WORLD FIRST" is our prior GM, Ararat. Riggnaros is the Raid leader.

That's not Rigg. That's actually the old guild leader Aratrat or whatever his name was.

If you ever seen the world first movie thing, Then you will understand why people Ridicule them so much. It's really simple as that.
    Couldn't have said it better

Deleted
    Time for them to kick and replace him then, someone who names himself after Ragnaros can't be very smart anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I was European, that way I could lean on EU world firsts to feel better about my unranked garbage guild.

Grats BL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    That's not Rigg. That's actually the old guild leader Aratrat or whatever his name was.
    k my bad then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eec003 View Post
    the guild leader you see in the "race to world first" video. riggnaros.
    wrong. the guy with the beard in the movie - and meme - is ararat. formerly guild leader. he works now and doesn't raid. the guild leader is zonker. riggnaros is a raid leader, and appears nowhere in the movie. get your facts right.

grats blood legion. don't take any guff from these swine.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskobar View Post
    Wow man, are you mad? Did he say any lie on his post? Or is it true that BL kills comes a week late, and even got it after Paragon who was banned first week? No, really, are you mad about something?
    Please learn that the whole 'you mad' thing isn't supposed to be a question. It's you mad. A statement.

If you're not a top US 50 guild, you probably shouldn't be mocking BL. Not that I agree with them or like them or in any way support them at all, but having people who raid LFR and Normal modes berate a guild that has consistently been Top 20 World for a long time is pretty pathetic.

They're cocky, they boast, they make claims. Tough shit. That's what people in a competitive field do. Did they get WF? Nope, but they sure as hell tried hard as fuck and their achievements shouldn't be brought down by a bunch of LFR morons.

I still don't like the fact that RR members lied to us about their members helping BL but props to BL for the kill. It looks like an insane fight and I'm glad you guys downed it. Don't let the idiots get you down.

I feel bad though for the members. Having 1-2 loud mouths shouting boasts and giving thier guild a bad image.

Im pretty sure they rest of them aren't like that at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    You find people with attitude problems in all guilds really. The difference is that BL seems to have more vocal ones.
    BL has some decent chaps too and no matter how bad they ever get they'll never trump the Exodus of WotlK.

Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    Actually the picture that was dubbed "EVERYONE BANNED WORLD FIRST" is our prior GM, Ararat. Riggnaros is the Raid leader.

RIP Ararat.

Where can I find said movie?

Quote Originally Posted by helheim View Post
    wrong. the guy with the beard in the movie - and meme - is ararat. formerly guild leader. he works now and doesn't raid. the guild leader is zonker. riggnaros is a raid leader, and appears nowhere in the movie. get your facts right.

grats blood legion. don't take any guff from these swine.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob0lSxRJeqs

random youtube video featuring this loud mouth yelling "blood dk" has appeared!

USE A MASTER BALL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    That would be their annoying ass raid leader.
    Was the the girl from the video who always talked about how horrible everyone else was and how important the lessons she was learning in wow were in her real life?

Why berate people for that movie? I don't get it. They live their life the way they want to. I don't see why you all have to mock them. They're not hurting anyone, they're not rapists or murderers or affecting your lives in the slightest. People are so quick to bring down others to their level it's sickening.