Reset Skill points

I am confused on how to do this. It says (when i reached level 10 and got my first skill point): If you want to reset your spent points talk to your skill mentor. I am playing a jedi sentinal and i am not sure who this person, this 'Mentor' is. Is it my class tariner? or someone different?
    I am unable to post on the swtor fourms (and i don't know why) so i am asking you guys for help. where can i find this 'Mentor' at?

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to talk to another NPC who is not a Jedi/class trainer. He is located in combat training section of the major fleet, called a Skill Mentor.

Quote Originally Posted by crazysmacker View Post
    I am confused on how to do this. It says (when i reached level 10 and got my first skill point): If you want to reset your spent points talk to your skill mentor. I am playing a jedi sentinal and i am not sure who this person, this 'Mentor' is. Is it my class tariner? or someone different?
    I am unable to post on the swtor fourms (and i don't know why) so i am asking you guys for help. where can i find this 'Mentor' at?
    unsure bot near where your class trainers are there will be a droid and he will have the name skills allocation, he can reset you skill points, NOT YOUR CLASS, you skill points only.

also, it costs about 5k credits to do it. i know for imperials this person is on the imperial fleet, in the first room in class training from the Instance eleveator, from the entrance from Korribon, hutta it is the last room in the class training area.

sorry i cant be of more help crazysmacker, havnt played republic yet.... but if you look near your class trainers it will be there.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Others have said where to do it, however the first time is free. Also the second time is only 250 credits.