Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

It's pretty basic but it's just natural to me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Current work in progress. Feel like I streamlined my old layout a little bit.

Critique always welcome.

Any chance this is available for download? Or at least a list of add ons?

Thanks!

Still working on it. Totally revamped it tonight, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    [IMG]Snip[/IMG]

Still working on it. Totally revamped it tonight, though.
    Wouldn't you benefit more form downscaling those unit/cd frames and the actionbars? It's just really cluttering your screen for no reason.

What do you suggest? Im curious!

Deleted
    Make your fonts consitent throughout all of the UI, incorporate Skada so it looks more natural, and skin remaining buttons.

I'd probably clean up the entire UI though.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Make your fonts consitent throughout all of the UI, incorporate Skada so it looks more natural, and skin remaining buttons.

I'd probably clean up the entire UI though.
    Oh yeah, totally over-lapped XCT especially. Need to get more ideas on what to do with my buttons, they're all the same skin o-o

Generally I'd suggest you start by scaling down Unitframes and the auras on them, they're huge! Also the spacing between your buttons seems odd, move them closer together and maybe scale them down a bit as well.

I'm also not a big fan of having xCT show your damage done like that, especially in that size. Regular damage text frees up a lot more space and you don't really need to see the damage you do with auto shots or serpent sting. Beast Cleave would probably be the only ability I'd use it to track.

You can take a look at my UI in my sig as well if you need some visual inspiration.

- - - Updated - - -

Also take a look here on how to make your picture into a thumbnail so it doesn't take up the entire screen.

- - - Updated - - -

Changed some stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    Generally I'd suggest you start by scaling down Unitframes and the auras on them, they're huge! Also the spacing between your buttons seems odd, move them closer together and maybe scale them down a bit as well.

I'm also not a big fan of having xCT show your damage done like that, especially in that size. Regular damage text frees up a lot more space and you don't really need to see the damage you do with auto shots or serpent sting. Beast Cleave would probably be the only ability I'd use it to track.

You can take a look at my UI in my sig as well if you need some visual inspiration.

- - - Updated - - -

Also take a look here on how to make your picture into a thumbnail so it doesn't take up the entire screen.

- - - Updated - - -

Changed some stuff
    I'll definitely post updates after I fix up my computer. Thanks for the tips, really appreciate it! =)

is it there some nice UI that doesn't stress too much the CPU? I've been looking for one but most of them consume too much resources and that's something I don't want.
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

Quote Originally Posted by avatarshaoran View Post
    is it there some nice UI that doesn't stress too much the CPU? I've been looking for one but most of them consume too much resources and that's something I don't want.
    ElvUI is pretty lightweight. :v Or just turn off Skada/Recount in any UI, usually helps with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    For anyone who was interested in my UI, I have uploaded it now and am just pending activation. I'll post the link once it's been approved.

Update:

Woop, here it goes:
    love the UI its so sleek and cool

if youre looking for a good custom ui rogerbrown has a nice one i find it very useful

Quote Originally Posted by Opcaz View Post
    if youre looking for a good custom ui rogerbrown has a nice one i find it very useful
    Not really "custom" if you didn't make it yourself. ;p

Please, people. Thumbnails!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Used to use a combination of like a million different addons. Switched to Elv + Kkthnx a couple months ago and I've been diggin it. I think a video compliments it better than a screenshot.

http://www.twitch.tv/xionyus/c/4104381

Quote Originally Posted by Xionyus View Post
    Used to use a combination of like a million different addons. Switched to Elv + Kkthnx a couple months ago and I've been diggin it. I think a video compliments it better than a screenshot.

http://www.twitch.tv/xionyus/c/4104381
    Very Nice dude, would love an upload of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionyus View Post
    I just installed the Elvui + kkthnkx ui as well and it looks nothing like that. Maybe I just have to play around with it a bit because id love if it looked just like yours. One of the biggest things that bugs me is the picture of your character/your target in the unit frames when i installed that. Is there a way to remove it? I couldnt find one.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuduu View Post
    I just installed the Elvui + kkthnkx ui as well and it looks nothing like that. Maybe I just have to play around with it a bit because id love if it looked just like yours. One of the biggest things that bugs me is the picture of your character/your target in the unit frames when i installed that. Is there a way to remove it? I couldnt find one.
    Yeaaah. I use the old layout for Kkthnx and I've also messed around and edited it a bunch. I liked the fonts, minimap and buffs, and textures that came with Kkthnx.

/ec
    Unit Frames > Player Frames
    Then there should be a drop down box, select Portrait and disable it. Do the same thing for your 'Target' frame.

I actually went and packed my UI for anyone to experiment with. I'm not 100% sure if I packed it right. Make sure to back up your UI before installing.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yj...wrnnabl/UI.zip