10+ Year Old Account

Top Notch Website SW:TOR

Treading through muddy waters trying to make the best of the damn game, and when I try to log onto the site it tells me it does not recognize the computer I am logging on from ( Only computer I ever logged into the site/game from), so I must answer so lame ass security question. Of course I put in every possible answer but to no avail. Have to call their support line for them to clear it up, I say F that. Anyone else getting locked out of their account when they just want to shovel their money down Biowares throat.

I've heard of this happening a few times, but I haven't ever seen a reason why. Did you note down your questions and answers ? I ended up screenshotting mine just in case :3

Your own fault if you forget security questions. write them down or something
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a pretty strong idea on what the answer is, that did not work so I tried like everything else. I never make silly answers up for those questions so I am not sure what the issue is. Just called their phone line and none of their options even fit the criteria of my problem nor does it say something like "to speak to a live operator on account issues press 6" or something. To think I traded in my xbox for this. zzzz

Hmm, have you tried another webbrowser?
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Hit 0 or just stay on the line not choosing an option to get a live operator. They had an issue with security questions during the last few beta tests (I was one of the unlucky) but that has been cleared up as far as customer support forums say. I only have to input my questions whenever I do a computer sweep of my cookies/history etc. Just write them down, sticky them on your desktop or to your monitor, and enjoy a beautiful game. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Meqq View Post
    Hmm, have you tried another webbrowser?
    Odds are this is what the problem. Especially with Firefox funking everything up with its addons lately. Clear your browser cache and cookies, re answer your questions. Personally with all the security threats I like the added layer.