Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    I hate it when people pull the force lightning card. No, I don't get to go all Dr. Zeus on people, but look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQf1nas8BO4#t=4m0s and tell me Satele Shan wasn't a badass.
    Well Malgus defeated her in the jedi duel, if it wasent for that soldier who TACKLED a DARTH and then BLEW a GRENADE in his FACE (i thing his name was malcolm), she would have been dead.

That guy is the real badass here.

Also, stop at 3;12 of this video and you will see douchebag soldiers not helping the lady.
    Last edited by mmocd3750dc86d; 2011-12-27 at 01:30 PM.

Deleted
    I also think Malgus has a lot to do with the imbalance, lol. He's just too awesome.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    If Jedi were more "cool" like Starkiller in the Force Unleashed series, then maybe you'd see more Jedi. That's not the case though.
    Starkiller is more of a light/grey side sith, he never was a Jedi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenslyn87 View Post
    I also think Malgus has a lot to do with the imbalance, lol. He's just too awesome.
    oh yes he is awesome on my desk

Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb. - Spaceballs the movie

Nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Starkiller is more of a light/grey side sith, he never was a Jedi.
    Didn't Daniel Ericksson say that the are no real Sith in the movie era? Darth Vader is only a Dark Jedi, not a Sith.

Really? This question will morality tied to it? It is a game you freak.

Oh, the Empire has cookies; that is what sold me.

---------- Post added 2011-12-27 at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Didn't Daniel Ericksson say that the are no real Sith in the movie era? Darth Vader is only a Dark Jedi, not a Sith.
    Sidious, Palpatine, is a Sith. He made Vader, Anakin, his apprentice. Thus, in the original three movies there are at least two Sith. Counting the second trilogy, there would be two more added increasing the number to four (Maul and Dooku).

15+ Year Old Account
    Well Palpatine is the only real Sith in that sense, since he was an apprentice and rose up from that ideal, it is true that Vader is a fallen jedi but the amount of thing he did for the Sith i would call him one (not counting only the movies for that though).

Most people dont understand that you bring your own morality code to whatever faction you play, from the bloodthirsty trooper to the kind Sith Warrior, you choose what you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Really ?!? I find it sad and strange that a charicatural character from a parody movie can influence people considered sane, to play a certain faction in swtor.
    I find it sad and strange that people think I need to justify how I play a god damn video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Really ?!? I find it sad and strange that a charicatural character from a parody movie can influence people considered sane, to play a certain faction in swtor.
    It's just a silly quote people like to throw around, don't think too much about it.
    Not to mention aside from the Jedi Order, many factions within the Republic are pretty corrupt and evil too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I find it sad and strange that people think I need to justify how I play a god damn video game.
    This guy speaks the truth!

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Semihage View Post
    Because people are so tired of being a good guy.. That's what every movie does, that's what every book does, that's what pretty much every fantasy RPG does. Hell.. that's what we are expect to be IRL. Not that there is wrong with it.. But sometimes you just want to see things a bit from another perspective.
    That is pretty much how why I feel that we usually see the "bad" side of MMOs being the most popular. That has been the case in almost every single MMO launch since WoW.

That being said, I went Rep simply because of the population imbalance. Our server in TOR is definitely 75% Emp and it shows. I like being the underdog though. Our guild has already earned a name for itself in BGs and we are known as players to be feared out in the open world. I've had a few Emp players mention my guild either before or after they attempted to gank me. Once I shut them up, it is fun to watch them try to avoid me.

i play empire as i have a strong revenge streak in me and i want to hunt my old guild leader from warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wanted to be a Bounty Hunter. Sorry but my love for Boba Fett cannot be matched.

---------- Post added 2011-12-27 at 02:42 PM ----------

Anakin was never truly a Jedi nor was he truly a Sith...so I guess that's right..
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE