Deleted

Value of certain haste points

How much (pseudo-power/dps wise) are these haste points worth? I ve never seen this question answered so I reckon that others might be interested in finding out/sharing their views.

Also, incidentally, I ve read somewhere that 6000 Intellect is an important point to reach..On what basis? And, above 6k, does its value diminish somehow?

Deleted
    what does 2737 do?

At 6000 int its safely to match all yellow sockets with reckless gems, so u will get all socket bonuses.
    Haste plateaus arent big dps increase, i calculated for myself 3202 breakpoint, and its max 100dps increase with full raid buffs...

what does 2737 do?
    DP duration reset. For some reason Imp DP isn't affected by this, and you need 3202 for this to update.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cz4rny View Post
    At 6000 int its safely to match all yellow sockets with reckless gems, so u will get all socket bonuses.

Why is that?

when you have 3202 haste, do you get much benefit from DI?

Deleted
    More benefit than if you had less (not including any kinds of break points).

since haste multiplies the 3% haste from DI becomes more with the more haste you have on gear.

@the 2737 idea. It shouldn't be any DPS increase to get this at all unless you're in a situation where you're multidotting so many mobs that being able to hold the GCD off for casting DP will allow you a bigger uptime on VT. Single target DPS it's no DPS loss to cast DP even if you cast it early.
    Actually there could be an argument made for being able to make use of procs for 1 more tick from DP, meh.