10+ Year Old Account

Question What shall i get First?

Hello.
    on next Wednesday im gonna have 5k VP on my DK and im just wonder what i shall buy first?http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...apaya/advanced And thx for all help
    Have a nice day!
    Bli inte glad när många killar springer efter dig, vi springer efter en boll också men sparkar iväg den tillslut'' - Xaniix

Not a pro on DK but by the BIS lists I've seen the following VP gear is BIS or the next best thing before heroic t13: Hands, neck, boots, cloak, relic and wrists so just get those items.
    Also you should add a tinker to your cloak and 3 chimeras eyes to your gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Neck, cloak and relic from the VP vendor are all BiS.

So you should start with those, after that you can go for the boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    Not a pro on DK but by the BIS lists I've seen the following VP gear is BIS or the next best thing before heroic t13: Hands, neck, boots, cloak, relic and wrists so just get those items.
    Also you should add a tinker to your cloak and 3 chimeras eyes to your gear.
    Not really a great priority, tbh.

Cloak, neck, and relic are the items that won't get upgraded in heroic Dragon Soul or have normal mode equivalents. Get those first.

You can buy the boots and wrists for relatively low amounts of gold now or farm the VP on an alt like a lot of people did week 1/2.

After the first 3 items, just pick whatever is the next best upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Projali View Post

Cloak, neck, and relic are the items that won't get upgraded in heroic Dragon Soul or have normal mode equivalents. Get those first.

You can buy the boots and wrists for relatively low amounts of gold now or farm the VP on an alt like a lot of people did week 1/2.

I think this man hit the nail on the head.

Start with items that have no raid replacement, then just follow the path of whatever is the best current upgrade, or work on the offspec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Projali View Post

Thx so Much sir!

---------- Post added 2011-12-26 at 06:31 PM ----------

I got one more question i use askmrrobot to check my gear and etc and ''he'' told me to buy relic,Neck,Back,Feet shall buy all them becuse all of them cost 4850VP and i
    Have that on Wednesday?
    Bli inte glad när många killar springer efter dig, vi springer efter en boll också men sparkar iväg den tillslut'' - Xaniix