Thread: Buying swtor

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Buying swtor

Can u plsss name me some trustfull shop where i can buy swtor cd-key plsss it wud mean aloat since i cant buy from origin

amazon ...
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

heh....obvious add is obvious.
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

Deleted
    can i get only the cd key and not the box from amazon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MiliVanili View Post
    can i get only the cd key and not the box from amazon?
    Origin store from EA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoCoffee View Post
    Origin store from EA
    plsss read i said i cant buy from origin

Deleted
    plsss read i said i cant buy from origin
    ah didnt read that sorry. Amazon is physical only. Maybe you can find a friend who can buy it for you from Origin.

amazon, the game doesn't even have a release date here but amazon will send you your game key after purchase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    amazon, the game doesn't even have a release date here but amazon will send you your game key after purchase.
    if i understand u correctly so they will e-mail me the cd-key and the box will arive later?

Deleted
    i got mine from g2play, had no issues at all!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    hotcdkey sold out
    g2play says that i cant buy it from my country which is strange :S

anything else u got?

if i understand u correctly so they will e-mail me the cd-key and the box will arive later?
    Yep, that how it worked for me, you get ur key via email it opens the game up and you can play and after u get the box u complete ur account. So you get your 30 days and then ur full account is activated with the game box, i doubt the delivery would be more than a fortnight.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2011-12-25 at 04:26 PM.

Deleted
    Yep, that how it worked for me, you get ur key via email it opens the game up and you can play and after u get the box u complete ur account. So you get you 30 days and then ur full account is activated with the game box, i doubt the delivery would be more than a fortnight.
    I dint understand you there.If i buy it from amazon now will i get my cd-key today and can play or will i need to w8 for the box to arive?

Yep, that how it worked for me, you get ur key via email it opens the game up and you can play and after u get the box u complete ur account. So you get your 30 days and then ur full account is activated with the game box, i doubt the delivery would be more than a fortnight.
    A fortnight is a nice way of saying 2 weeks. People don't usually wanna wait 2 weeks

Deleted
    Im just looking for a site where i can buy the cd-key and play tonight luckly one that isnt sold out yet

Agreed that's where I got mine.

Can anyone confirm if it's safe to buy from this site?
    Also I'm assuming it only sells digital cd key, which needs to be put in your account at swtor.com?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by RAFFLES; 2011-12-30 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smithe View Post
    Also I'm assuming it only sells digital cd key, which needs to be put in your account at swtor.com?
    Thanks.
    yes, i can confirm.

made an account with bioware and downloaded the client. got the key for the game as well as the 60 day game time code from g2play.net, on the launcher it has a link to add the game key to your BW swtor account. added the key, accepted. added the game time, accepted.

chose a server and made a jedi consular, its been 2 days and im lv12 with no issues at all.

also they have very quick responses to customer issues and support with using their website, and are very helpful.

edit: the code is availabe as soon as the transaction is processed and is visable immediatly on the invoice on their site, they also sent me an email with it for good measure.
    Last edited by Fulmetal; 2011-12-30 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smithe View Post
    Thanks.
    G2play.net is safe. Gotten several CD Keys from them.