Green? Huh, wut?

http://imageshack.us/f/818/234hfdghdf.jpg/

Yeah, so the only time this goes away is when I move from planet to ship or logout. Anyone having this problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, yes, the marvelous green aura. I had that for a few hours. Fear not, it goes away eventually.

This is a known bug that can happen when your companion heals you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happened to me today too, looked like I had an alien disease.

I think it looks cool :3 But then I'm sure they'll fix it soon enough, I can picture it getting pretty annoying

I got this today too. Was wondering what it was. LOL.

-JP-

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I seemed to get it quite a lot on Taris, so much in fact that I just stopped logging out to go back to normal. It's really only a minor annoyance, not at all a problem since you can log out and it will fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats been around since beta. If your companion is healing you with a tech effect (especially one with a cast time) and you do something that makes him stop in the middle (mounting, talking to some NPCs, crew skills, etc) the heal glow will stay on, and as it keeps happening you can get multiple instances of that glow. I got it a lot with Tharan. You can avoid it by resting to full before mounting/etc
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild