Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Congrautlations In-extremis.

Been a really awkward and weird as hell race.

Quote Originally Posted by ClixxHeals View Post
    So what that the Europeans and Americans are celebrating Christmas, don't you think the Asians celebrate the Winter Solstice Festival?
    Winter solstice is a Pagan fesitival orginating in Northern Europe (and is what Christmas is based off.) That gives it even less reason to be celebrated in Asia than Xmas.

Meh, I wanted Method to finally get their world first after their awesome Ragnaros kill but Kin Raiders would have won even if there were no bans or double lockouts. No need to try and diminish their achievement, they predicted mages would need the legendary and geared them up instead of putting all their eggs in the same multidot basket like Paragon did. Same with the resto shamans.

In Extremis got some nice ranks in previous tiers too, the 10-man scene in Asia is crazy and filled with very talented players. There's no excuse, they totally earned the world first.

Deleted
    Only reason the EU and US guild havent killled it cause they aint raidin on christmas...Aka Paragon took 3 days off for christmas...Merry Christmas every1!

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Meh, I wanted Method to finally get their world first after their awesome Ragnaros kill but Kin Raiders would have won even if there were no bans or double lockouts. No need to try and diminish their achievement, they predicted mages would need the legendary and geared them up instead of putting all their eggs in the same multidot basket like Paragon did. Same with the resto shamans.
    I really believe KIN Raiders would have won the race, even if Paragon didn´t get the ban (which, BTW, they deserved.) Maybe Paragon would have a Madness kill by now, but KIN Raiders was simply superior in everything, from preparation, to composition, to perfect execution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by facerollin View Post
    Grats on actual world first, no class stacking trash 25 man cheese here

Koreans know something we don't know.
    25 man requires class stacking.
    10 man can play with a gimp setup and still do the fight.
    Discredit 25 man kills as cheese "class stacking" trash because you dont need to do it in 10 man.

You truly are enlightened. How's Ultraxion Normal treating you?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Winter solstice is a Pagan fesitival orginating in Northern Europe (and is what Christmas is based off.) That gives it even less reason to be celebrated in Asia than Xmas.
    No, it's not. Pagan festival? Get your facts right. Please read this wikipedia article and then tell me how you, in any way find it connected to Paganism.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dongzhi_Festival

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet people are still saying that KIN got it because of double lockouts.. you would think people would research before doing assumptions like that

Quote Originally Posted by X3non View Post
    Discredit 25 man kills as cheese "class stacking" trash because you dont need to do it in 10 man.

I heard that being in 1/8H 25man guild is cool

Deleted
    Congrats to them.

grats to the asian, i hope you guys stay at top, EU vs US was getting boring, needed another region to make it interesting, i hope next xpac u guys do well. And i hope other top guilds still stay in the competition. Also remember there will be more asian guilds in the future dominating, this is only the beginning.

Deleted
    Very nice kill congrats to you !

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post

In Extremis got some nice ranks in previous tiers too, the 10-man scene in Asia is crazy and filled with very talented players. There's no excuse, they totally earned the world first.
    I think regardless of prediction of whatnot, they just farmed legendary just to stay competetive and guess what....it payed off. Also they werent the only guilds farming legendaries. And from what ive seen most of Kin raiders have mage as alts, and each raiders had 3-4 alts so they were much more prepare and was prepare for the worse.

---------- Post added 2011-12-26 at 09:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by coolye View Post
    I think regardless of prediction of whatnot, they just farmed legendary just to stay competetive and guess what....it payed off. Also they werent the only guilds farming legendaries. And from what ive seen most of Kin raiders have mage as alts, and each raiders had 3-4 alts so they were much more prepare and was prepare for the worse.
    Also if u watch the madness kill by Kin raiders, they didnt have 6 mages 5 rogues, i believe they only had 2 mages, a hunter so raid comp was different for Madness, just on that you can see the sheer determination and prepareness. They do have a unbeliveable raid leader, calm and cool. Never angry, never yelling, no one panic, all 25 guys knew what they were doing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Added 10m into the title to avoid confusion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    Its obvious that they were not able to gear up as fast as players in 25man guilds were.
    So if they were able to clear 10man in their current gear, it means that in full 410 gear 10man will be too easy and you will be able to partially or fully ignore some of the fight mechanics (like it was possible on ragnaros in full 391 gear).
    Too bad for all 10man raiding community.
    Actually you're wrong. Every top10 guild in the world atm be it 10 man or 25 is fully decked in t13 normal gear and a bunch of heroics. Especially with lfr it was very easy for everyone who put some time into it to get 4pc t13. And there aren't that many mechanics that you can ignore on madness. The only real benefit i could see is getting one impale instead of two and i'm not sur it will be possible even in full 410.
    Last edited by mmoc097dd7011a; 2011-12-26 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Funny how other threads mentioned how the kills were 25m kills but suddenly on 10m kill it is not announced.
    cause world 3rd means something? you 10 man players want to be treated the same in 1 breath then treated special and different again in another?

10+ Year Old Account
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by X3non View Post

haha please... it does NOT "Require" class stacking, how ever if you stack a OP class on a encounter where the class is OP then you are just a really happy guild if you have alot of those classes, and therefor makes it "easier" to do.
    Have nothing to do with what it requires or not, and you clearly have no idea how hard is it with a 12 man roster for a 10 man hc progress guild where you cant "Pick" and "choose" from all the goodie classes blizzard decieded to buff this or that patch.

Grats on the kill, impressive and finally a 10 man kill.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

Quote Originally Posted by ClixxHeals View Post
    No, it's not. Pagan festival? Get your facts right. Please read this wikipedia article and then tell me how you, in any way find it connected to Paganism.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dongzhi_Festival
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule

So thats not Paganism right there, and not what Xmas is based off?

Deleted
    Grats to them.

If patches continue being released at the same time in all zones I won't be surprised if Asian guilds get more world 1st in MoP.

Grats to them on their world first 10 man kill!