Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    Well yeah, it's Korean and from 2003. What do you expect? This was the old era of MMORPGs. When I played it didn't have WASD movement at all. I don't mean to be mean, but I'm just finding it funny how you're looking at old games and discovering things we take for granted today. :P
    It's more off-putting than anything. My experience with MMORPGs, extensive though it may be, starts in a post-World of Warcraft universe, so I suppose I take FPS-style WASD movement for granted. Truthfully though, after a few more hours with the game it has started to become a bit more transparent. There's a trick to making the pathing work for you and not against you, it just takes a bit of figuring to get to that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    runescapes kinda free

it has a free to play option

Try Black Prophecy for something a little different.

Deleted
    Age of Conan is f2p too, but it's a crappy game quit it right after my initial first month was over ...

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    Bloodline Champions is not a MMO it is a crappy PvP Arena game. Quite frankly if your bored of WoW then the F2P wont hold you long they all share one thing in common... Grindy..Grindy..

Now if you just happen to be one of those weirdos that like grind then Allods is probably one of the best F2P out there, the graphics are cartoony like WoW and the end Game consists of Raids on a Boat basicly. LoTR isn't bad either as is EQ2. Age of Conan wasn't to bad at first, they have added a lot of stuff and fix a landslide of bugs in the last year or so. DC Universe is also free now if you want a change of Super human MMO's.
    Last edited by Auralian; 2012-01-09 at 12:33 PM.

You should try Knight Online it was a pretty good f2p mmo before i stopped playing it to play WoW (2 months before TBC came out), the PvE aspect of it was ok (it is VERY grindy when reaching max level) but the PvP was awesome although you lose xp if you died to towers or mobs in the pvp zones. There are ofcourse the premiums that you can buy like scrolls to increase your xp gained and stuff like that but the game is VERY f2p there are no limitations on what content you can and cannot see. The only down side was about 85-90% of the player base is Turkish so you should probably start learning how to speak turkish lol. Also I'm pretty sure there are a ton of expansions they released while i stopped playing it so they have a lot of new content now.

Deleted
    Go for Aion, i think it was quite fun when i played it and F2P makes me think about a comeback

Do not try Vindictus people hack the shit out of the game!

15+ Year Old Account
    In February, Aion. Allods isn't that bad either, but for being free, don't expect much. LotrO as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lubber View Post
    Go for Aion, i think it was quite fun when i played it and F2P makes me think about a comeback

Do not try Vindictus people hack the shit out of the game!
    Though it may not go F2P in the US. Or so it seems. I haven;t heard anything about it going F2P here which TBH sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Though it may not go F2P in the US. Or so it seems. I haven;t heard anything about it going F2P here which TBH sucks.
    It will :P

world of tanks and i think dc universe online is free
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Vindictus is okay. Honestly, there isn't too many good free to plays, unless you're into mass amounts of level grinding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    In February, Aion. Allods isn't that bad either, but for being free, don't expect much. LotrO as well.
    If Aion actually goes F2P, I will absolutely play that. I played it for the free month after launch. I enjoyed it, but not enough to stop playing WoW or justify a subscription (much the same way I feel about Rift), but for free I'd absolutely be willing to put some time into it.