Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gistus View Post
    They why bother writing a reply here. I'm wanting replies filled with game experiences not GO READ OTHER THREADS MKAYYY???. Just don't reply if it's not your thing.
    EVERYONE wants "replies filled with game experiences not GO READ OTHER THREADS MKAYYY???" So EVERYONE creates these threads. It is seriously 5 or more a day. Between threads like these, trolling threads, and people QQing that their favorite [insert noun/verb/adjective/phrase here] isn't implemented there is next to no useful information around.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    If you enjoy single player RPG's then yes by all means buy it, great story, great questing.

If you plan to have any fun after level 50 for any more than 2 weeks, then no, do not at all buy this game.

There are many fanboys and many haters, but take my word for it, you wont like this game if you plan to have an elustrious end game in it.
    So what you're saying is there's no end game content? Hmm that mind change things since I'm looking forward to play it for a long time if I buy it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    We don't need another thread like this. There are dozens/hundreds of thread on this forum showing opinionated responses that would tell you what you need, OP. There's a 5 page poll with the title heading "Should I buy it". All you're going to get are people who love the game, and people who hate it, so what are you expecting?
    This is exactly why I'm closing this.