Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations Blood Legion.

Grats on World 3rd 25man! and US First 25man =) you guys came along way and you beat EU =)

Gratz Blood Legion !!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

gratzzz BL to bad the koreans got world 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Sinkara View Post
    gratzzz BL to bad the koreans got world 1st
    2nd and 3rd

Congratulations BL!

Prepare for discussions regarding 10m vs 25m.
    I'd say 10-man is harder because you can't stack classes and you have to be careful of which classes you bring to cover as many buffs etc as possible.
    I do however think 25-mans are the real deal, I'm just saying 10-man might be harder.

Deleted
    the race was over when KIN killed it. no european guild realy bothered to raid during christmas

Paragon stated that this race is not even worth wasting Christmas. They stopped raiding the past days.

Are we going to make posts about EU first, Korean first, first 10 man guild, first 25 man guild, first guild that used a moonkin, first guild that killed it in under 12 mins?

Seriously! The only thing that matters is world first and korea got it so lets stop making these unncessary posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    the race was over when KIN killed it. no european guild realy bothered to raid during christmas
    Well I'm pretty sure it didn't really matter all that much to them since KIN killed him.
    I'm sure if KIN didn't kill him - they would have raiding during christmas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loharl View Post
    Are we going to make posts about EU first, Korean first, first 10 man guild, first 25 man guild, first guild that used a moonkin, first guild that killed it in under 12 mins?

Seriously! The only thing that matters is world first and korea got it so lets stop making these unncessary posts.
    actually the 3 Firstkills matter and yes that includes 10man.

So - any hints on who the first kill from Azerbaijan will be ?

yes... it is called sarcasm, do we really need a post for #4,#5 ... #89 etc ?

Deleted
    how many more fanboys are gonna take it up for paragon

paragon got banned
    korea got 2 resets
    korea got no patch fixes
    paragon xmas

Quote Originally Posted by Cham View Post
    Congratulations BL!

Prepare for discussions regarding 10m vs 25m.
    I'd say 10-man is harder because you can't stack classes and you have to be careful of which classes you bring to cover as many buffs etc as possible.
    I do however think 25-mans are the real deal, I'm just saying 10-man might be harder.
    Maybe guilds stack classes because it is needed in 25 man but not 10 man raids?

GZ BL. im actually very happy for them. Keep up the good work!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbaby View Post
    how many more fanboys are gonna take it up for paragon

paragon got banned
    korea got 2 resets
    korea got no patch fixes
    paragon xmas
    they said it on their website lol, and i dont even giev a damn about paragon

Quote Originally Posted by Zeons View Post
    Paragon stated that this race is not even worth wasting Christmas. They stopped raiding the past days.
    there is no race because they lost it, stop making up excuses asia got everything...

gratz BL Didn't expect a US first from you guys thought vodka would take it down again props to you guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    there is no race because they lost it, stop making up excuses asia got everything...
    Exactly, both EU and US got nothing. No reason to bash eachother...

Deleted
    Being happy about this is like being happy about winning a marathon against crippled people, that stopped running because they wanted to have lunch.