30 24.79%
  • jedward

27 22.31%
  • both of them combined will destroy the world and earmuffs are mandatory

64 52.89%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Deleted
    Considering neither bothers me as I don't listen to any of them...why would anyone be annoyed by them. I'm more annoyed when a new song gets so hyped that everyone has to play it 20 times a day (latest I can remember is Psy).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senchae View Post
    Jedward hands down, no competition at all. Fucking eejits.
    that's a nasty insult to throw.
    at eejits :/

Jedward, At least Beiber has a bit of talent (must have to make all those songs)
    Eraser head and his twin brother....they both induce remote control grabbing reactions out of me.

I voted Jedward, but mainly because it seems they actually try to be as annoying as humanly possible. I think they're purposefully trying to troll the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    I voted Jedward, but mainly because it seems they actually try to be as annoying as humanly possible. I think they're purposefully trying to troll the world.
    Never heard of them, so would win either way.

Deleted
    I've got to say it's the one Canadian export Canada doesn't mind people thinking is American.

At least Jedward, as bizarre and visually offensive as they are, seem to have a sense of humour. And, with hair like that, obviously don't take themselves too seriously. Whereas young Mr. Bieber seems to believe he is the deity the 'Beliebers' hold him up to be. He's a colossal narcissist, a painfully transparrent and insincere manipulator (see his method to stop people booing him at an award ceremony recently) and all-round jumped-up, little wanker.

I wasn't the least bit bothered by him around the time of all the "Baby, baby, baby! Ooooh!" hype but, as he grows older, his head seems to be getting progressively fatter at an exponential rate.

I have no idea who or what a Jedward is, so I'm going with Bieber on this one.

At least Jedward is in on the joke, justin bieber is serious about his ridiculousness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never heard of Jedward, but they look terrifying.

holy fucking necro, but on topic, i'd have to go with Bieber being the most annoying purely because he is to some degree popular, Jedward are at least obscure

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Considering neither bothers me as I don't listen to any of them...why would anyone be annoyed by them. I'm more annoyed when a new song gets so hyped that everyone has to play it 20 times a day (latest I can remember is Psy).
    Exactly. I don't care about either of them. I don't care about Rebecca Black either. Their lives.

They are the reason why some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.
    Taking them out back and shooting them would be the greatest service to mankind ever.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

10+ Year Old Account
    First time hearing about Jedward.... and i don't know what's the hate with Justin Beiber if you don't like it... just don't hear to his music and when you hear his music... ignore it, is not like that's the only song in the radie you hear that you don't like...

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Justin Beaver! I just wish he would die, he is a disgrace to all that is music.

Jedward. Every single time. How anyone finds those two twats bearable is beyond me. At least Bieber has an ounce of talent.

wtf i thought jedward is some star wars stuff....but this is serious a pain in the ass
    13/13

Monk

Deleted
    Dunno who Jedward is

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging by the information I've read, it appears to sometimes be such a blessing how the American Music industry sometimes outright ignores trends and artists (cough) from Europe.... I've never ever heard from Jedward.
    Bieber is a prick. He apparently cannot handle the transition from teenage star to adulthood.
    He turns more and more into a jerk and nutcase. I wouldn't give a shit about his behavior really, but what sets me off with him is, how he is marketed. He's an idol and role model for kids. Little girls and boys.
    And his actions lately are everything but good examples for such target crowd.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KenjiEvans View Post
    Justin Beaver! I just wish he would die, he is a disgrace to all that is music.
    Post your favorite music so we can find ways to put you down as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who complain about Jedward or Beiber.

Honestly, just don't listen to the singers. I don't.
    Putin khuliyo