Thread: Strange...

10+ Year Old Account

Strange...

So I bought SWTOR tonight and downloading it as we speak....but some times it would go really slow or just completely stop. I reset my router several times, restarted my computer as well. Its always seem to be screwing up at 'English Assets 1' . It downloaded the 'English Assets 1' but for some reason it wants to download it again? which is strange. My computer is custom built. It has 853 GB free space so space isn't a problem at all. I just don't know whats going on. I know there's gonna be updates and such tomorrow which I'm fine with but I just wanna get this downloaded before it gets way too late lol If there's another thread about this, sorry I'm a bit tired lol

The the same thing was happening with my skyrim download, it would go fast, slow and stop for awhile. I just let it sit there and run and it finally got done. Try letting it sit downloading for awhile even if it completely stops
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I'm getting the whole ''unable to retrieve patch'' or whatever crap. Says check my internet connection but its fine? Stupid downloader lol

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are getting close to bringing the servers down for maintanance. It could very well be why it is wonky atm. I would wait till after and see if it is then any better if your having problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still having the same problems...I decided to uninstall it..and reinstalled it to MAYBE that will fix it...though I know tons of people are having the same issues as I am

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The download slows down occasionally because while downloading, the launcher is also unpacking files. When it moves to the English Assets 1 phase, that is the launcher unpacking large amounts of files. Just leave it be, it'll finish on its own.
    SCUM AND VILLAINY
    You will never find a more wretched hive...