Thread: LFR Queue time?

LFR Queue time?

I went online yday to try to get the 5th-7th bosses in the LFR for this week, since I've already done the normal version.
    Before xmas I did boss 1-4 and then got into a LFR for last kill of the 5-8 instance. Earlier I've had no problem with joining another LFR raid with "previous bosses" (if I killed 3+4 and after that joined to kill boss 1-2).

Yesterday it just never matched me up with an instance. First it said 6min avg. queue, when I reached that it said 9min, then 12, etc and when I had been in queue for 30min the estimated wait time just disappeared all together. I left the queue and re-queued and then it just said 33 min avg. wait time.

I'm queueing as a dps only (mage) on horde EU-Ravencrest.

Do you have similar problems with wait time or was I just pure unlucky last night? I was queueing around 17.00 game time EU.

Hope to be able to do it today when I get home from work before the reset tonight.

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

Deleted
    The problem you're running into is you're doing it pretty late in the lockout period. Most people already have it done by the first night or 2. That and it's the holiday period as well. Not many people sitting in front of their computers.

My advice going forward: Get your LFR done ASAP. Q times are quicker

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As heirak said, do it sometime during wednesday-sunday evening. Alot more ppl doing it than on monday/tuesday and now with christmas there's probably even less

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, had the same 30-40 mins with a guildie. It's Christmas unfortunately, can't do anything about it.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Since you're EU you can try it tonight. Last evening before reset! Past days have been X-mas so less people online. Good chance people want to clear it quickly tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Heirak View Post
    The problem you're running into is you're doing it pretty late in the lockout period. Most people already have it done by the first night or 2. That and it's the holiday period as well. Not many people sitting in front of their computers.

My advice going forward: Get your LFR done ASAP. Q times are quicker
    Hehe ye, thanks for the advice. :-)

Was doing normal DS wed, and only had time to do the first 4 LFR before raid and when I queued after I got into a raid that only needed to kill last boss. Didn't have that much time after so logged off and then I've been on xmas holidays at my family.

I guess I'll just have to try again tonight and then cross my fingers. :-)

---------- Post added 2011-12-27 at 05:44 PM ----------

Guess I know now why queues are bugged...

5 mages, 5 rogues, 5 druids, 1 dk = 16
    2 pri, 2 lock, 2 pala = 6
    1 war, 1 sham, 1 hunt = 3

1 of each chest drops from ultra... gg.

Im not sure, but I suspect the queue to try to aim for more balance than this... at least token-wise?

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashbomba View Post
    Hehe ye, thanks for the advice. :-)

Was doing normal DS wed, and only had time to do the first 4 LFR before raid and when I queued after I got into a raid that only needed to kill last boss. Didn't have that much time after so logged off and then I've been on xmas holidays at my family.

I guess I'll just have to try again tonight and then cross my fingers. :-)

---------- Post added 2011-12-27 at 05:44 PM ----------

Guess I know now why queues are bugged...

5 mages, 5 rogues, 5 druids, 1 dk = 16
    2 pri, 2 lock, 2 pala = 6
    1 war, 1 sham, 1 hunt = 3

1 of each chest drops from ultra... gg.

Im not sure, but I suspect the queue to try to aim for more balance than this... at least token-wise?
    I had 7 warriors and 6 shammies earlier.... yeah, very balanced?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.