Enchanted vellums profit or not? tooltip addon

Anyone know of a addon that will tell when i mouse over an enchanted vellum, wether selling it at current AH Prices is profitable or not?
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

Deleted
    Auctioneer will do it when you mouseover the actual enchant skill in your tradeskills window, if that's any good. It gives the cost of buying the mats, the cost of selling the enchant as a scroll, and then the profit available. You obviously do need to scan regular to keep this up. I believe that tradeskillsmaster has a similar ability but I don't use the enchanting module for that personally.

auctioneer is the best bet I think.

TSM just does it... which is how I roll. I dont care if its profitable right now, I make atleast 2 of everything, list everything at 125% of mat cost or 1s under the lowest current auction, to a max of 350% of mat cost.

If I cant undercut someone, Ill let it sit on there at 125%, the deposit is negligible on scrolls. Like Im gonna sit around and hover over each vellum and decide which to list every time? that would be an enormous hassle.

I'd prefer not to install/use Auctioneer.

All it needs to do, is take the Average AH Prices of Hypnotic dust ect, calculate the Mats cost, and then ~market price-Mats = profit.

Oh well... Created this for myself instead. This will do for now.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2ZNeE5HQXRxVlE