Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravlon View Post
    Does Wintergrasp count? Well, nevermind. I had a tough time trying to accomplish "Didn't stand a chance" or something like this which involved killing 20 mounted players with a cannon. The attackers would destroy the cannons on sight, not too many people would be mounted at all, not to mention killing them with that silly damage. That was during WotLK, now it's even more ridiculous, I doubt one would ever achieve that without help from the opposite faction.
    Yeah those achievements either have to be removed or converted to feats of strength. They are literally impossible to complete now unless you violate the EULA by communicating with real players from the opposing faction or you are in a HUGELY populated realm in BOTH factions.

Hrm, since you can roll the opposing faction nowadays, I don't know if it's doable legitimately.

Quote Originally Posted by hellboyy View Post
    try the 3rd 1 as feral, very much doable.
    i did it as a paladin, I got it in like 54 seconds its easy as any class really. Just have to have both speed boost things up.

Deleted
    So the achievement from SotA that I really want on my main, the one where you don't loose a single demo - I got that on my alt (again) and wanted to cry my eyes out. I swear that achievement is going to make me rage so hard lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    The one [in EotS] you have to return the flag 5 times in a single fight. It's not that it's impossible, it can become possible if 1. your team doesn't care at all for the centre (or it's organized) and 2. the other team doesn't care much of the centre either and it leaves 1 or 2 max doing it. In most situations though 1. opposing team doesn't care at all for the centre since it doesn't win games and 2. the same team may be trying to get flags for capping.

It has multiple issues that may make it fail and it's totally based on luck. There others based on luck but this is also 'in the same fight'. It could at least be up to 3.
    I might have this one... lemme check.
    (If I did, it was the one time I remember doing something really stupid and just joking around.)
    Nope! Not on my main, but Im pretty sure I got it on ONE of my alts!
    Last edited by Shadowbathed; 2012-01-05 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Achievement Checked

What you could do is to get a addon called Perform AV Enabler. Lets you queue with any number of friends in group into a BG.
    Be aware that the que has to pop at the same time for all of you so I suggest using skype for it to communicate. Good luck

In our PvP guild we usually go in groups of ten to queue WSG and farm GY for honor kills. Enemies usually leave after 10 minutes but its great fun :P

Tbh I'm so glad I'm done with all achivs in all bgs by now (except 100 wins). Among the hardest ones TO SOLO, though not all are for battlemaster, I'd say
    1) Out of the fog in battle of gilneas. (defend 2 flags in 1 battle)
    2) Ironman (I'm mage)
    3) Win AB after being behind by 500 points
    4) Not even a scratch - its quite random. Depends if you, for example, defend for 10 mins and hordes won't bother defending afterwards+won't be pesky enough to kill one vehicle just to fuck the achivment (happened to me alot of times when we had 3 full hp vehicles breaking last gate and 1 dying on the way)
    5) Mine in IoC - oh I remember that quarry camping whole battle (pretty much any perfection-type achivments are really annoying if u are trying to solo them - but they are really doable. Among the hardest I'd say eots because u actually need to rush to enemy bases and second or 2 of hesitation could simply fail the achivment, unlike in AB where you have like 1 minute to recap)
    6) Alterac perfection (defending balinda trolololol jk rush bawss)
    7) Defend 3 bases in AB in same battle (was quite hectic for me because of stupid paladins or simply being unlucky)

You can have someone else carry the WSG flag for you back to base and you cap it, just don't die and it's cool. Did this on my rogue.

I think the quick cap/return one from twin peaks are waaay harder. Not saying that one isnt hard, just not the hardest