Thread: Vial of Oneshot

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Vial of Oneshot

Vial of Shadows, is it just bugged or just rediculously OP? I mean, every duel you do you get oneshotted by the proc. It procs for 50k! :|

Deleted
    Reroll a mage

It's a retarded trinket.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it on my hunter , i bet it can be frustrating if it's used against u haha.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Well, there's a rogue, which I defeat 90% of the time RvR, but when he uses the trinket I lose 90% of the time due sudden oneshots, well, getting to 10% all of the sudden.

Deleted
    i am so unlucky that by the time i get it on my shaman, they will nerf it.

Just like no'kaled. everyone has it and i lost it from some palanoob and never seen it drop since they fixed it. (normal + LFR)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpina View Post
    i am so unlucky that by the time i get it on my shaman, they will nerf it.

Just like no'kaled. everyone has it and i lost it from some palanoob and never seen it drop since they fixed it. (normal + LFR)
    Lets hope the nerf is soon. Very soon.

For some reason I don't think the proc is affected by resilience, I could be wrong, but my guesstimation with math tells me that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    For some reason I don't think the proc is affected by resilience, I could be wrong, but my guesstimation with math tells me that.
    It should be, because in PvE it crits for absurd amounts like 120k+. In arena it's only critting me for about 30 to 40k (ROFL), so it's either bugged all together or Blizzard were tripping on acid when they made these new trinkets. Soon enough the warrior I play with will have HC vial + HC bonelink and HC tentacle sword as a human, though, so it won't really matter by then.

Realistically, though, those trinkets shouldn't be allowed anywhere near arena/RBGs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    It should be, because in PvE it crits for absurd amounts like 120k+. In arena it's only critting me for about 30 to 40k (ROFL), so it's either bugged all together or Blizzard were tripping on acid when they made these new trinkets. Soon enough the warrior I play with will have HC vial + HC bonelink and HC tentacle sword as a human, though, so it won't really matter by then.

Realistically, though, those trinkets shouldn't be allowed anywhere near arena/RBGs.
    Agree, these kind of items really ruin pvp so hard, it's like being slapped in the face by a mountain. Btw are they gonna let deacoor take an agi item for pvp before them rogues, hunters, shamans, druids get one for pve? =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerf it for PVP, I don't care about it! PVE is all that matters. (I have it on my LFR hunter and waiting for its caster counterpart on main...)
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    It's retardedly OP, I mean it makes no sense for a rogue to garote --> kidney me and I'm dead before the kidney ends if this trinket procs and I'm on 4k resi full s10 elite

It should be, because in PvE it crits for absurd amounts like 120k+.
    got a screen shot or log or something showing it going off for 100k+ in pve? im just wondering cause mine doesn't seem to hit that hard for sure... its like 40-50k in pve for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Agree, these kind of items really ruin pvp so hard, it's like being slapped in the face by a mountain. Btw are they gonna let deacoor take an agi item for pvp before them rogues, hunters, shamans, druids get one for pve? =P
    I don't know man I'm hoping so, I have no idea how good it is in PvP compared to the agi stackable and shit but you're probably right. Still, should happen sooner or later, hee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by absolutezeros View Post
    got a screen shot or log or something showing it going off for 100k+ in pve? im just wondering cause mine doesn't seem to hit that hard for sure... its like 40-50k in pve for me.
    Nah, just hearsay really, I might be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised it went for 100k+.

Deleted
    highest hit i got with my vial of shadows is 46k in pve (if you dont count fights with dmg-modifiers)

I've had a 60k crit with the 384 rag caster trinket, the damage is fine. The problem I think is it's most likely not being properly mitigated by resi.

I'm lovin' it.

Trinket is broken though. Wait until you see the Heroic version a lot, wich shouldn't be that far away considering the first 4 boss in HS aren't terribly difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the one hand, I really like the new proc weapons, because they're new and neat.

On the otherhand, they're crazy god damned imba. Souldrinker healing as DW frost is silly, and as DW Blood. I was fucking around as DW Souldrinkers Blood and I was literally unkillable. I killed 7 guys in a row before their respawns lined up with my cooldowns being down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

I want it.. NOW! =D

It's most likely not ignoring resilience. The thing is that it scales madly with attack power. Using it with a sub rogue with the on demand 2500 agi trinket and having a proc while find weakness is up (which is likely because it always procs in teh beginning) causes it to crit pretty high numbers. The spell and str versions scale very well too and the spell version is not mitigated by armor so it's narutally better than the str version.