Thread: 1 day refund

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatis View Post
    I dont think wed ever see refunds just for extended maintenance, maybe possibly if the servers were down for more than a day but Ive never heard of that happening anywhere.
    I have 15 days total of refunded time on WoW, last one was near the beginning of 2010. One 3 day, One 2 day and Ten 1 days.

Are you honestly complaining that the maintenance was extended by an hour?

Have you never played an MMO before?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I just remembered something. The first 30 days is free.

Your refund is coming. It amounts to nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daarksoul View Post
    Sigh, some people just don't understand the concept of FREE - it's like early access all over again.
    Man, that's one expensive free month. I guess they could charge $300 for the game and give us a "free" year and then we'd have no right to whine, because we would be playing a completely free game...

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    It has happened a few times in WoW's history, but usually only in extreme circumstances. I can count on one hand the number of credits that I have received from Blizzard over the course of seven years. Even then, they are usually minimal and don't come close to one month's subscription.
    Either you weren't around at launch it you have a lot of fingers
    "Peace is a lie"

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thehouseaddict View Post
    What's right should be right, 2 hour extension.. and counting, they have no ETA meaning this will probably take a few hours.
    You agree to an unspecified amount of maintenance when you signup for the game. Saying that I'm not sure what you mean by "What's right should be right". Currently as is everything IS right.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Is this peoples first MMO? Maintenance is a normal thing, extending maintenance is a normal thing. Look at WoW, every maintenance day (every tuesday) gets extended regardless of what they promised. Bioware isn't being malicious, so welcome to "fixing shit" so you can have a more enjoyable in-game experience once this are up again.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwalker View Post
    Man, that's one expensive free month. I guess they could charge $300 for the game and give us a "free" year and then we'd have no right to whine, because we would be playing a completely free game...
    How is it exspensive? You paid $60 for the game itself. You get 30 days FREE with it.

let me break it down so you understand.

You are paying $60 for the game and only the game.

You are paying $0 for the 30days
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Locked. Anyone in this community should be used to MMO downtime by now. If you want to petition EA/BioWare for separate US/EU maintenance periods, great. Posting here does no good.