Thread: Best spec in DS

Deleted

Best spec in DS

Hey, I return to wow 1 month ago, and i'm lost. and wonder what is the spec with more dps currently, SV? MM with aimed shot spam? MM with arcane shot spam, I was asking about it in diferents forums and no response was unanimously forward.

I have 388 ilvl and 2pT13 and I'm not care about which spec play I use three equally.

Thx and waiting for your answers

sv is amazing fun at least

I would say survival with the 2pc t13 bonus. This is based on own experience in DS 10 man and World of Logs.

Deleted
    Im homy like both mm and sv, im interested in the spec with more dps in normal mode, I'm in a guild with some friends and the heroics are not possible for the moment and I'm looking for the spec with more dps in "turret" form, and I repeat i have 388 gear and 2p t13

Thx again

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    SV.

10 chars

Survival is pretty far ahead MM. BM is also playable imo, but remains situational and pets are kinda buggy on some fights.

http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/...a-big-problem/
    pretty much this.

everything's playable, but sv is slightly better than the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaim View Post
    http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/...a-big-problem/
    pretty much this.

everything's playable, but sv is slightly better than the other two.
    That analysis is so flawed...This isn't a "Hunter DPS is garbage" thread so I won't go into it here.

@OP SV is the way to go.

Deleted
    Yeah I find SV more fun and better DPS

Deleted
    And the solution for survival is the reforg full mastery right? i reforg hit>critic>mastery right?

Quote Originally Posted by noxertks View Post
    And the solution for survival is the reforg full mastery right? i reforg hit>critic>mastery right?
    Once you got 2piece T13 yeah.

Survival is the most fun and I think is the best

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been survival since I got my 2pc t13 and I find it does more overall damage on all the fights I've used it on, and is able to do more AoE On fights like Yor'sahj, Madness, and Spine for when we get a ton of bloods and need to get the amalgamation to 9 stacks fast. I've also found it's a lot easier to help on the mana void on yor'sahj too. I've played BM for a few fights and I find it's pretty damn fun too. It's certainly not as bad as it was for me in Firelands.

survival right now is doing very well, but marksman isn't far behind. it really depends on your preferred play-style and rotation. if you can squeeze in a ton of arcane either is good, but if you are forged a certain way they are both very viable.

generally survival right now is the way to go if you don't wanna go into detail with min max stuff.

MM seems a bit stronger on Yor'sazz in my experience, but in most other fights, I am finding better results with SV.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor of Muradin View Post
    MM seems a bit stronger on Yor'sazz in my experience, but in most other fights, I am finding better results with SV.
    Actually Yor is a wonderful fight for SV since he has a magic hitbox so you can stand directly on top of him and lay explosive traps right on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeherah View Post
    Actually Yor is a wonderful fight for SV since he has a magic hitbox so you can stand directly on top of him and lay explosive traps right on top.
    bingo - exactly

Survival. It's great in all the fights.