Thread: RIP Slicing

Unhappy RIP Slicing

So Slicing was nerfed so here is a video I threw together to remember the good times.

<video snip>

What do you all think of the nerf to Slicing?

Mod Edit: Don't post your crappy videos just to drum up traffic to your YouTube channel. That's specifically against the forum's advertising rules.
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-12-28 at 12:48 AM.

It was in place.
    (Said by a person that farmed slicing to 2.5 mil and dropped it just before the patch @_@)

im not sure the point of your video lol

Quote Originally Posted by pyrotemplar View Post
    im not sure the point of your video lol
    It's basically just a goodbye to the friend that made me a lot of credits it's just a bit of fun really.

Deleted
    I'm surprised nobody at Bioware realized sooner that having people generate money by alt+tabing in their fleet, only to click a button every few minutes was not a good concept.

The problem is that Slicing itself serves no real purpose currently. It needs to be either reworked or removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    The problem is that Slicing itself serves no real purpose currently. It needs to be either reworked or removed.
    This is what I was thinking.
    Sure, you get a schematic here or there... but the crafting is already designed with the mind set of "If you want to craft X, you need gathering skill of Y and mission skill of Z"
    Slicing did not fit into X anywhere.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ever slice in a flashpoint? Hrmmmm?

Deleted
    You have to admit, it was OP. Over 2 days i made 660k credits, with just ONE character. I heard people made slicing alts. Anyways, yes it has been nerfed.. but you can still make money, heck even today i made 100k credits.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thread locked. Don't need your videos as YouTube channel advertisements.
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-12-28 at 05:21 AM.