10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka

What are YOU making for dinner tonight?

I happen to be making a lovely sausage and onion pizza, from scratch.

I am just curious what others are making. Please share with us
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

http://www.celestepizza.com/

I love these things. So much.

10+ Year Old Account
    even though I haven't gone to sleep yet(I don't count it as a new day till I wake up or ~6 am if I didn't sleep), it is a new day. I'll be making a dish called cheesy nacho bake. It's not the healthiest thing, but using fat-free or lowfat ingredients helps.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

No idea. Probably not anything good.

Meatloaf and potatoes au gratin.

Probably Spaghetti with hot sauce...yum.
    Playing since 2007.

Deleted
    Probably nothing, we had a huge Christmas dinner and ate the leftovers for 2 days:P I probably need to diet a week to get rid of all those extra calories.

Micro food, not because i'm lazy i had an accident and cant move wery well atm hopefully it will be better in a week or so..

I had a healthy dinner last night, so tonight it'll be fries and frikadel^^ (a Dutch sausage kind of thing)
    Ours not to make reply. Ours not to reason why. Ours but to do and die!

Going to try to make my salad with jalepeno dressing. It's tasty with a kick.

Deleted
    Feta cheese filled Meatloaf with some potato-boats in the oven, along with peas and tzatziki.

Deleted
    I will probaly be eating M&Ms this evening ... or bread with some kind of pate on it ...

Chicken Parmesan with garlic rolls. =)

Deleted
    Sausages chips and beans

Tonight will be a pot roast with potatoes, carrots, onions, and whatever spices my wife uses to make it delicious. Also some homemade garlic cheesy biscuits.

10+ Year Old Account
    We just had a meat and vegetable casserole/stew thing with rice. Cooked from scratch last weekend, so this was the frozen "leftovers" - we try to always make extra servings because not having to cook every single night is nice.
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

Deleted
    Tonight I made a lasagna from scratch except the plates and a nice simple sallad on the side. Mmmm