Thread: Keyboard help

Keyboard help

I recently purchased a Razer Anansi keyboard (Mac version) and was wondering if anyone could help me with a few shortcuts. My previous keyboard had a few extra keys specifically for iTunes controls such as play/pause, next song, and previous song. For the life of me I can't find what sequence I need to macro for these three actions OUTSIDE the iTunes window. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's possible. If you can't remap an individual key to the FF/RW/Play/Stop buttons, than I'm not sure it's possible. That said, press the function key and hit F<>. There should be an icon on the F key that corresponds to it's action with the function button held down.

Well, my old keyboard did just that, so I feel like it should be a certain sequence of keys that does it, but my knowledge with this kind of stuff is fairly limited.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has media keys. Hold the function key next to right alt, and press F6 or whatnot. They're not dedicated media keys, but they're media keys none the less.