Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If your having fps problems, particularly on Ultraxion try these two fixes.

1. Turn your view distance down to the minimum. A lot of the stress from the fight is because you are fighting a boss with a ton of effects flying around whilst looking out into open terrain.
    2. Look at the ground. There is no movement in this fight and as long as you can see the boss' cast bar you should never have to move your camera either. Looking at the ground pushes stuff outside your view range so it gets a lower priority when it comes to refreshing.

We had a guy playing on a laptop go from 4fps on this fight to 30fps using these two suggestions.

Turning off recount on Ultraxion lets me actually cast, even if it is still a touch laggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    We had a guy playing on a laptop go from 4fps on this fight to 30fps using these two suggestions.
    u got me there! I will definately use those two suggestions. Ultraxion is the only boss I have fps problems with even if iI close recount...
    I'm either too drunk or not drunk enough...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckslock View Post

---------- Post added 2011-12-28 at 10:24 AM ----------

haunt on CD, keep you all your dots close to 97% uptime is good i think... shadowflame on CD will up your dps by 2k alone. you are prolly using rune of zeth. make sure to macro this with demon soul and use both on CD.
    If you choose to macro RoZ with DS, be careful on how you macro it. RoZ is only a 1min CD while DS is a 2min, you could end up macroing it in a /castsequence way that prevents using RoZ on CD.

I use a /cast sequence reset 10 RoZ, DS (note its abbreviated and not in the right format). You'd just have to make sure you click it twice to pop DS too within 10s of popping RoZ if they're both up.