My game just got delivered :)

And i was just wondering when the swtor website is coming back online so i can enter my product code.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi Jmann. How come you were unable to enter the code before receiving the physical package? Are you talking about game registration. It's not a biggie, as it doesn't really seem to do much. So long as you downloaded the client and created an account, you should have had access the moment you paid for the game. The physical disc should just be somewhat of a memento.

Good luck on registration, though. Who knows when the servers go up and down. I guess with the large influx of players it has made the whole infrastructure somewhat unstable. But just imagine how much worse it would have been if they hadn't gated preorders and the like. :/
    For the Alliance!

Actually you do need to enter your Product Registration Code before you can enter the game, and you have to put up a subscription plan too.

@OP

Just refresh the page at the top of every hour and hope for the best Did you download the game already? You can start downloading it if you haven't yet.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoy, u will have an amazing time! i know me and my 10 Guildies can't get enough!