Thread: Auctioneer Type

Auctioneer Type

So, since Auctioneer isn't working.

I was wondering if there is any other addon out there that will scan the AH, decide what a good undercutting price is, and then post what I have with one click of a buttons?

Thanks!

Auctioneer was broken by unannounced changes on the 4.3 live patch which had not previously appeared on the PTR.
    There is a Beta version available for download, but due to being a Beta rather than Release flagged version it will not appear by default on the Curse Client, nor on their website.
    I have had no problems with this version myself however.

I downloaded manually, so can't comment on whether this will work or not through the client but I will include instructions for both methods regardless.

First Method - Set Beta Release type on Curse Client.

If you are using the Curse Client then for an individual addon then you can set it to use a Beta or Alpha release should one be available.
    However they are not shown by default due to often being considered test or in-progress versions so bear that in mind.

Launch the Curse Client and right-click on Auctioneer - Preferred Release Type - Beta.
    If the client then detects an update it did not previously, then you should be able to update to the fixed version without the need to do so manually.

Second Method - Manual Download.

The Beta, or as the Developer calls it, a Preview Version can be downloaded manually from the developers website from HERE.

Select the Auctioneer or Auctioneer Suite as applicable to your needs.

I don't think the curse "beta" option works for auctioneer as they don't seem to host the beta version on curse anymore.