Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    LOL @ this thread thinking the majority of the playerbase will even SEE heroic Deathwing.

They have no idea how that fight goes, they know how the LFR version goes.

The majority of people will see it as I expect first nerf sometime in late January. Blizzard wants people to see their content in all forms, and after the hardcore guilds are rolling in the loot, they'll start nerfing it just like Firelands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post

Now if you think that is boring then you have not done Vanilla raids (Tank spank dispel win).
    Ragnaros, Nefarian, Cthun, Kelthuzad, all were more epic fights than Deathwing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Then leave pretty simple, jump on the wow dieing bandwagon like everyone else, no one is forcing you too stay and take your negativity with ya, the doom and gloom brigade need more sheep.
    I forgot that I had to be naive and abundantly optimistic and all-loving to express my opinion. I can play this game and also be highly critical of it, thanks.
    I agree with some who said that dividing it into two fights was a mistake in the end. And even if they can be taken as one fight, Madness should have been harder than Spine. And the unepicness can perhaps pertain to rushed development. I am sure that if SWTOR had come out in February for example, the Deathwing encounters would have been much more satisfying.
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2011-12-29 at 11:41 AM.

Yeah the majority of the playerbase will not see it. I will though and I am kinda angry there isn't something else....well there is but its not like H rag was. Heroic Madness is still an extremely difficult fight. We won't be seeing a lot of 8/8 guilds in the near future unless nerfs hit which I doubt they will anytime soon.