Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    if it's designed to recruit gays, or "turn" people, then why did they leave out SGRAs? hmmmm?

This wasn't even clever or funny. I did a better job in high school, but then again this sounds like grade school humor
    "Peace is a lie"

Looks like something a 9 year old wrote with his friends.
    Playing since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Terrible article. Zero input. 0/10.

More spam for an already spam filled forum. Just because you saw a random SWTOR thing doesn't qualify it as it's own thread.
    Well if it's spam shouldn't you lock it?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I think the article went right over people's heads. The point isn't that "he he he said penis" but that ultra fundie people are just like this. Obsessed with gay sex and pervesions to the extreme. This is a very well done satire.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    I think the article went right over people's heads. The point isn't that "he he he said penis" but that ultra fundie people are just like this. Obsessed with gay sex and pervesions to the extreme. This is a very well done satire.
    This one really isn't, because they do not retain the believability of a crazed, god-fearing, religious zealot. I don't know about you, but nothing in there makes me feel like it'd be spouted from someone even as "unique" as someone from Westboro Baptist church. They would at least attach some religious text or something to it, so I could feel like they truly believed it. But as it is, it looks like an extreme hyperbole, with no credibility, and misses the mark of satire, and really just feels like mocking such a "unique" individual. I didn't find it funny. It could be funny, but it's missing subtlety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Penis and gay jokes.

I understand it's satire but, eh it's cheap unwitty humour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Synthaxx... sigh...

Where does Boub find these moderators? Half act like Nazis, and half act like prepubescent teens. /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Oh Synthaxx... sigh...

Where does Boub find these moderators? Half act like Nazis, and half act like prepubescent teens. /facepalm
    I didn't notice that he was a Mod. Yes, that's just ridiculous. No sane human being can find it half amusing. Not much is going to happen though, not as long people get selected based on postcount within a board and not based on quality.

When you can tell a satire website is a satire website 3 lines in, it's bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really worthy of a thread and too heavy on the sexual aspect. Also going bad places.

Locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I didn't notice that he was a Mod. Yes, that's just ridiculous. No sane human being can find it half amusing. Not much is going to happen though, not as long people get selected based on postcount within a board and not based on quality.
    If post count was the sole requirement we picked moderators by, we'd have a lot of bad moderators as opposed to a few. Many moderators who joined our team had sub-500 post counts at the time.

The thing is that the moderator-only boards on this forum up our post count, giving an infraction counts as a post, posting a vote on a ban appeal counts as a post, etc. Moderators will always GET high post counts quickly after becoming a moderator even if they didn't in the first place. I think I had around 2500 posts when I became a moderator 13 months ago.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines