Deleted

Change to Dark Side, too late?

I have a Jedi Guardian, and sice lvl 1 I picked all the Light Points.

Now I have 2500 Light Points and 500 Dark Points...

I want to change to Dark Side, do you think is too late to reach at least Dark 1?

No you can always change even light 5 - just run flashpoints for dark points.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Run your first flash point that you got on your Republic side over and over. You can prolly solo it and take every dark side options. Per run you should get probably around 300 pts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    Run your first flash point that you got on your Republic side over and over. You can prolly solo it and take every dark side options. Per run you should get probably around 300 pts.
    Thank You, Im going to do this, I only want to change to dark because I want Red Lightsaber and my friend play in the Republic

Quote Originally Posted by isianfas View Post
    Thank You, Im going to do this, I only want to change to dark because I want Red Lightsaber and my friend play in the Republic
    You know that you can change the color of your lightsaber with a color crystal right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyb41 View Post
    You know that you can change the color of your lightsaber with a color crystal right?
    Except for the part where red crystals are limited to dark side, and green and blue are limited to light side.

15+ Year Old Account
    Diplomacy missions also grant LS/DS points
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Except for the part where red crystals are limited to dark side, and green and blue are limited to light side.
    I actually dual wield 2 red lightsabres with alignment at Light 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badjonz View Post
    I actually dual wield 2 red lightsabres with alignment at Light 3.
    Only because your sabers came with red crystals. If you were to un-equip them, take the colour crystal out and put them back in, you couldn't use the sabers anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    Only because your sabers came with red crystals. If you were to un-equip them, take the colour crystal out and put them back in, you couldn't use the sabers anymore.
    I see, so thats how it works.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    Do the red crystals still give you stats when you're Light? Or blue/green for Dark?
    You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Deleted
    So, If now I have a Lightsaber that Requiered Light 1, when I lose Light 1, can I change the requeriments of this lightsaber changing crystal color or I have to found other lightsaber?

Deleted
    It's the lightsaber that requires light 1, not the crystal. At least it doesn't matter for me, as I have orange crystal and it requires light 1, and orange crystals are permitted for dark side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    It's the lightsaber that requires light 1, not the crystal. At least it doesn't matter for me, as I have orange crystal and it requires light 1, and orange crystals are permitted for dark side.
    so, do you know wheen I can find a lightsaber without light/dark requeriments? any vendor or anything?

Not true, There is red crystals that doesnt requere allignment, Ive seen them. dont recall there names thou, they are hard to get for obv reasons

Im Darkside 3 with a Blue Lightsaber.

Also it is never too late, you could even pick up the Diplomacy crew skill and grind Darkside points with that.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyctanessa View Post
    Do the red crystals still give you stats when you're Light? Or blue/green for Dark?
    As far as I know they do. It would be pretty stupid of BW to make it possible to use a colour crystal and not get the stats from it.