Poll: Favorite Assassin's Creed game?

Favorite Assassin's Creed game?

I love the Assassin's Creed games, even if some people say they're repetitive. But, I have a hard time deciding on which Assassin's Creed game is the best in the series. I know that there are mixed reviews about all of the games, and there doesn't seem to be a really concrete majority opinion on which game is the best, either. So I'm curious as to what the people on MMO-Champ think about the games, and which one is the favorite here!

Personally, I am enjoying Revelations the best so far, but I was also really fond of Assassin's Creed 2 when it first came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assassins Creed 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Brotherhood. Revelation's ending was quite disappointing, and recapturing hideouts annoying. Also, I love Borgia's story. Lucrecia, Cesare, Rodrigo... pwn.

I was unfortunate enough to buy AC2 on PC, which was a terrible mistake, so that kind of ruined the experience for me, it being one of the worst ports of "high profile" games ever. Other than that, It's between AC1 and Revelations for me.

Deleted
    Brotherhood. The guild development was engaging, Cesere was an actually dislikable villain for Ezio and it actually made me interested in Desmond for the first time.

I Will play Revelations this wekeend, till now Brotherhood is the best.

How is revelations btw ? I got the game haven't really played it much. Istanbul seemed nice I guess. Is the narrative any good ?

the games do sound incredibly awesome and I might get one soon.

closest I've played personally though is a minecraft custom map parody called "assassin's creep"
    better than it sounds http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...rld-85000-dls/
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    First one IMO. The Crusades are some of the most interesting time periods in history, for me. Assassins Creed 2, however, had one of my favorite music tracks in a game... the one that plays when you meet your brother on top of that tower at the start of the game and the camera pans out and the title is displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Neeshka
    How is revelations btw ? I got the game haven't really played it much. Istanbul seemed nice I guess. Is the narrative any good ?
    I rented it last week, and while it was interesting for a while, I eventually got bored and returned it before I finished it. Seems a lot like more of the same.

Deleted
    I would have to say Assassins Creed 2. Although similar to the above poster, the AC1 time period is my favourite out of them all. However AC2 provided the brilliant changes/additional features which were desperately needed along with an excellent story. If only it was in the same time period as AC1 with my favourite Altair.

Brotherhood was my favorite. Getting 100% complete was just a little harder in Brotherhood, and it felt good tbh. Revelations was good, but it took away some of the things I really liked in Brotherhood and AC2. All the Desmond sequences were a little underwhelming, and I didn't like the fact that they scrapped the Truth puzzles for the first person platforming sequences.

The bomb crafting was also a mediocre feature at best. The hookblade was great though, and honestly a stroke of pure genius.